First cycle with HGH! Please Critique my Plan!!!!!!!

iontheball

***Let me try this again in the right area... My apologies for not following the rules..***

Hey this is my first time on this forum.. and on HGH, but definitely not my first rodeo. I have run 5 cycles since I turned 25 so I'm not new to the AAS world but certainly no pro.. I haven't used GH before but really want to make sure I am using it properly before I begin this cycle. I want to be as safe as possible while maximizing my gains, so any critiques that will hopefully clear up anything I'm misinformed on are greatly appreciated.

My stats:

31y/o
6ft1
212lbs 14-16% bf
7+ years of lifting
Currently lift 3-5 days a week and cleaning up my diet

Previous cycles:

Sustanon 250 12 wk (2x)
Sus250/Deca 16 wk
Primo/Dbol 12 wk
Test E/Tren E/Masteron 10 wk (last cycle - PCT ended 6 1/2 months ago.)

My goals are to gain lean muscle (up to 225lbs), reduce body fat (5-8%), keep more gains, boost immune system, improve cardio and lung function (ex smoker.)

There is a lot of conflicting/old info floating around on HGH, and I was hoping to get some vets to correct me where I might be wrong. Although I have heard from the most recent threads its best to use it every day, I have also read many people stating that the 5 on 2 off protocol gives similar results, if not the same, which would make my gear go significantly father. I've even seen threads recommending the 3 x week @ high dosage protocol for big gains, but much less support for it. I have 800iu of yellow top Chinese HGH right now, and if necessary, could purchase a couple more in a few months. However, I'd rather stretch this as far as possible since I am in school, with student loan debt, and trying to budget this cycle to some degree without cutting corners.. I really would like to start in June, a month out from my next cycle, and run it until a few months after PCT. Here is a look at my plan:

Purposed cycle:

-HGH
-Test E/EQ/Prop (Possibly proviron?)
-HCG/HMG
-Letro/cabaser (AI on cycle)
-Clomid/Nolva (PCT)

**Will run letro because it is the most effective for combating my gyno flares, and I also have a lot of Proviron incase it will benefit this cycle. HGH 5on/2off will be Tues/Thur OFF**

Weeks 1-4: HGH x 2iu 5on/2off
Weeks 5-6: HGH x 3iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD
Weeks 7-10: HGH x 4iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 400mgs Test E/ 400mgs EQ/ Test P 100mgs EOD
Weeks 11-14: HGH x 5iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 600mgs Test E/ 400mgs EQ (HCG @ 500iu E4D)
Weeks 15-18: HGH x 6iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 750mgs Test E/ 500mgs EQ (HCG @ 500iu E4D)
Weeks 19-20: HGH x 6iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 600mgs Test E/ 400mgs EQ (HCG @ 500iu E4D)
Weeks 21-22: HGH x 6iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 400mgs Test E/ 400mgs EQ (HCG @ 500iu E4D)
Weeks 23-24: HGH x 5iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 400mgs Test E/ 200mgs EQ (HCG @ 500iu E4D)
Weeks 25-26: HGH x 4iu 5on/2off + .25mgs Letro EOD + 200mgs Test E (HCG @ 1000iu + HMG @ 75 iu E4D)

*3 week break for long esters to clear before starting PCT- Continuing HGH @ 3iu 5on/2off thru PCT till week 36-40*

PCT:
Week 1: Clomid 100mgs/Nolva 40mgs (Aromasin on hand)
Week 2: Clomid 50mgs/Nolva 20mgs
Week 3: Clomid 50mgs/Nolva 20mgs
Week 4: Clomid 50mgs/Nolva 20mgs

I am going to really focus on a clean diet to help get down my BF as I don't expect HGH to just melt it off me by itself. I am going to minimize carbs/sugars, ramp up the protein, and get plenty of fruits and veggies. No eating within an hour either direction of dosing, and no carbs past 8pm. I will be skipping tues/thurs on the 5 on 2 off routine, and will be doing fasted cardio @ 7am M/W/F. I will lift every day after 7pm with the occasional rest day on Tues or Thurs.

My injection plan is to start with once a day when at or below 3 iu, and then splitting it up into two doses when over 4iu. I work 9-6, so ill be hitting the gym around 7pm and from what I've read, I don't think my second injection can come PWO since it will be so close to sleep (around 9-10pm). I am planning to take the first dose at 6am (before fasted cardio), and the second with me to work to pin around 2pm.

I'm not sure if I want to mess with insulin because there seems to be too much risk with improper usage, and it would require timing that I might not be able to stay consistent with because of work. Unless there would be a significant increase in the HGH's effectiveness or it would make the usage more safe, I am not sure I would be willing to risk it.. I don't want to give myself type II diabetes.. I will admit I have not done much research on slin, which is the main reason I am not really considering it.

I have a ton of Proviron 50mg tablets which I didn't use during another cycle. I was considering it to prevent gyno and boost the first 8 weeks on cycle (or maybe the last 8), or to use during PCT to keep libido up. I know there is a whole other debate on whether HTPA suppression is caused by Proviron or not, so I'm just wondering if anyone would recommend adding it anywhere in here.

Anyway I appreciate any constructive critique and apologize for any noob posting mistakes I've made. New to this!

Thanks

TL:DR

How does my plan look?

Are 5 day on 2 day off results equal/close to ED protocol results?

If I cant take my second pin PWO, is early afternoon the best alternative (1/2pm)?

Is it necessary to add slin to the mix, at any point, to enhance results or make cycle safer? If so how much and when?

Should I add Proviron anywhere in this schedule?

I wouldn't be on test for 26 weeks, only 20 with my current plan and would be willing to shorten it if necessary. The main reason I was planning to run it for 20 too is because I planned to taper up and down to make the transition a little less abrupt. Not a good idea?

I wouldn't be on test for 26 weeks, only 20 with my current plan and would be willing to shorten it if necessary. The main reason I was planning to run it for 20 too is because I planned to taper up and down to make the transition a little less abrupt. Not a good idea?

As stated, don't taper the test dose. Keep it to 12 weeks.

Back