First cycle with pictures, feedback please!!

zgx

Hi fellas,

Starting my first AAS cycle today. A bit of a background... I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a few months due to low natty T levels, so aside from doing my first cycle I am also trying a restart of natural T production at the end of cycle that's why my post cycle therapy (pct) looks like it does. I am using cashout's restart post cycle therapy (pct) as a model. If it works, great, if it doesn't well I go back to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and begin to plan my 2nd cycle ;-)

Originally I was planning on starting with a Test/EQ cycle but based on research and recommendations I decided to stick to a basic 12 week test-only cycle for my first time in the game.

So I'm upping my cal intake to about 3,500 cals per day or more, I understand I will need to keep eating as much off cycle to keep the mass I plan to put on. I am looking to bulk up, hopefully hit 205 by the end of the 12 weeks.

Stats:

31 years old
5'8"
182lbs
~17% BF

Cycle:

Week 1-12: 250mg of test cyp every 84 hours (Sun AM, Wed PM)
Week 1-12: 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) x2 a week (Mon/Thur)
Week 2-12: 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
Week 1-23: PrivateMD female hormone panel lab every 2 or 3 weeks

post cycle therapy (pct):

Week 13-16: 2000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD
Week 17: LAB --- based on natty production will continue with below post cycle therapy (pct) or will lesser it if natty is a no-go.
Week 16-19: 40mg Nolva, 5gm VitC, 50mg Clomid x2 a day
Week 19:21: 40mg Nolva, 5gm VitC

Diet:

6-7 meals per day, a few less during the weekend.

Protonz:

• Liquid egg whites
  • White tuna
  • Chicken breasts
  • lean ground beef
  • top round (fatty i know)
  • chicken burgers
  • turkey sausage
  • Salmon
  • Stew meat

Carbs:

• Sweet potatoes
  • Spinach
  • Asparagus
  • Green beans
  • Whole wheat pasta
  • Whole wheat/multigrain breads
  • Greek yogurt
  • Berries/Bananas/Apples
  • Cottage cheese
  • Wild/brown rice
  • Steel cut oats
  • Pineapple juice

Fats:

• Pistachios
  • Olive Oil
  • Salmon
  • Avocados

Misc:

• 1/2 gal of 1% milk a day
  • 1 gal of water a day
  • Whey shake post workout
  • Multi-protein/mass gainer shake before bedtime (ON Pro Complex Gainer)

Training:

4-5 times a week

Planning on lifting heavy with lesser reps than normal, I am probably going to take the 5/3/1 set approach on compounds, bench/squat/deadlift. I normally work 1 or 2 peepz so I can get assistance on the last reps when needed. They are probably going to be like WTF when the T kicks in a few weeks down the road ;-)

I'm not going to go into detail as to all the different exercises but aside from the ones already mentioned, I will be doing 2 body parts per day and try to do chest twice a week as long as the days are far enough apart for recovery purposes.

My weakest muscles are my delts and biceps so I will try to concentrate on those the most.

Other:

• Fish oil tabs
  • ON multi vits
  • probiotics

Pix:

View attachment 546046View attachment 546047View attachment 546048View attachment 546049View attachment 546050

How does everything look? Anything you guys think I should change? I know that it's best to do a test only cycle but since I'll be running it for let's say 9 weeks to see how my body reacts would it be a bad idea to add 80mg's of Anavar between weeks 9-13? or should I save the PL Anavar for another time?

Looks good to me. If your diet stays consistant, 205lbs should be an easy weight to hit in 12 weeks for your first cycle.

The only problem with your anavar idea is it can and should be run longer then 4 weeks. A lot of vet's suggest 8 weeks is the ideal time for anavar, so I would say save it until next time. Anavar is probably my favorite oral though.

Also, I would keep the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, but not necessarily begin it unless I started having unwanted estro related sides.

Looks good to me. If your diet stays consistant, 205lbs should be an easy weight to hit in 12 weeks for your first cycle.

The only problem with your ana Anavar (var) idea is it can and should be run longer then 4 weeks. A lot of vet's suggest 8 weeks is the ideal time for ana Anavar (var) , so I would say save it until next time. Ana Anavar (var) is probably my favorite oral though.

Also, I would keep the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, but not necessarily begin it unless I started having unwanted estro related sides.

Thanks, I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and have been checking my E often and I aromatize pretty good, when I was pinning 100 every 84 hours with 250ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) x2 week with .5 adex x2 week too my E was 90! I wanna make sure it stays within healthy normal values, this is why I will do labs frequently.

Thanks about the Anavar (var) info!!!

Tried to shove as much in me as possible during a busy day at the office running from meeting to meeting. I think I managed to swallow about 2000 cals before hitting the gym, so in addition to the post workout shake, dinner and what I will eat before bedtime I will hit 3200-3500 for the day.

Today I wanted to get a baseline on my flat bench max so I started slow and reached 245.

Reps:
10 x 135
3 x 185
2 x 205
1 x 225
1 x 245
26 x 135

The rest were 3 sets of incline dumb bells 8 x 60 and 2 sets of 12 cable Crossovers. As far as triceps I did 3 sets of skull crushers, 3 sets of close grip bench and dips to failure.

Hopefully within 4 weeks I can increase bench max by 20 lbs.

Injecting 250ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tonight.

2nd pin today. Feel like I'm catching a cold, we'll see how much food I can stuff down my throat while sick, lol. I'm at 185.5 tonight. Took today off from the gym, will resume tomorrow with shoulders/traps

Got my first lab result since starting the cycle. Estradiol is pretty high up there. 194, Total test is at 3730. Will begin to take .5 mg of adex eod and take labs again in 2 weeks.

Humm, the thing that bothers me about this cycle is that it is test only. You also look like you have less than 17% bf. I am thinking you should either add an oral for bigger gains (dbol, or tbol even), or add something injectable like deca or eq. I think, you would surpass your goal with that. Big fan of deca here, many benefits, with little sides. Would for sure help your immune system. Also you post cycle therapy (pct) is quite intense and lacking something vital, which is aromasin. You could remove clomid and nolva and get a liquid ari and aromasin which is one of my fav post cycle therapy (pct) stacks. Anyhow, good luck man, looking forward to following this, but again id really like to see something stronger in this cycle- not a big fan of test only cycles, and I agree about the anavar that shaun said.

Humm, the thing that bothers me about this cycle is that it is test only. You also look like you have less than 17% bf. I am thinking you should either add an oral for bigger gains (dbol, or tbol even), or add something injectable like deca or eq. I think, you would surpass your goal with that. Big fan of deca here, many benefits, with little sides. Would for sure help your immune system. Also you post cycle therapy (pct) is quite intense and lacking something vital, which is aromasin. You could remove clomid and nolva and get a liquid ari and aromasin which is one of my fav post cycle therapy (pct) stacks. Anyhow, good luck man, looking forward to following this, but again id really like to see something stronger in this cycle- not a big fan of test only cycles, and I agree about the anavar that shaun said.

Thanks for the input man. I was going to do a longer cycle at first with EQ but most people recommended I stuck with test only for my first cycle. I'll add aromasin to the post cycle therapy (pct) and yes it is quite intense because of what I am trying to accomplish which is a restart.

For my second cycle thinking of going with Deca.

test only for first cycle is win. not sure how helpful 250iu's of hcg/twice a week will help..thats such a tiny dose. i did 500-1000iu's/ 2x a week with my last cycle along with cashouts pct protocol. i felt good overall...

Again,

still not fond of test on first cycle. Even for small guys, id even go for a test with an oral; you are not small.. just my opinion but you can handle something stronger. Id still go for my fave which is deca and test E 12 weeks with aromasin post cycle therapy (pct) and Air for gyno issues. Classic cycle, decent gains, clean with little sides. your body can handle more than this- im not as conservative as most just to do test on one cycle. First cycle I did test E and deca and stand by it 100%, gained 20lbs kept 15 of it on. now doing the same but with dbol. good luck. will you be posting a cycle log?

Thanks for the input man. I was going to do a longer cycle at first with EQ but most people recommended I stuck with test only for my first cycle. I'll add aromasin to the post cycle therapy (pct) and yes it is quite intense because of what I am trying to accomplish which is a restart.

For my second cycle thinking of going with Deca.

test only for first cycle is win. not sure how helpful 250iu's of hcg/twice a week will help..thats such a tiny dose. i did 500-1000iu's/ 2x a week with my last cycle along with cashouts pct protocol. i felt good overall...

What were your levels after the pct protocol? I'm assuming you were attempting a restart as well?

Again,

still not fond of test on first cycle. Even for small guys, id even go for a test with an oral; you are not small.. just my opinion but you can handle something stronger. Id still go for my fave which is deca and test E 12 weeks with aromasin PCT and Air for gyno issues. Classic cycle, decent gains, clean with little sides. your body can handle more than this- im not as conservative as most just to do test on one cycle. First cycle I did test E and deca and stand by it 100%, gained 20lbs kept 15 of it on. now doing the same but with dbol. good luck. will you be posting a cycle log?

I will be putting more info in here as far as my progress goes this or next week with updated pictures. Last week I caught a cold and it really kicked my ass. I did manage to keep some weight but gym days suffered quite a bit. Thanks for your input thus far.

Keep it up man look good it's good you decided to stick to test only I'm on my 4th cycle and I don't know what test only does to me but I don't want to go take steps back just to know but I think I will at sometime!! You will be able to gain quite a bit of size from this you'll love it! You could run some bar the last 4 weeks to harden you up if you want you'll still know what the test can do then see what the addition of an oral like Anavar (var) can do for ya! Maybe stretch it out to 14 weeks ;-) I'm the worst for that I'll get close to the end and stretch it out another couple weeks the one I'm on will be 16 :-D
Things look good man just stay on your diet and all will be good!!

Back