first cycle. Would love some input.DES+peg-mgf. ostagain / southernresearchco

robertmm94

Hello everyone. I am new to these forms and have been lurking around for awhile but ill get straight to the point.

I am thinking about picking up some Igf-des from osta and some peg-mgf from southernresearchco.

I would love some more knowledgeable people to review my outline because im very new to peptides.

My plan is as follows:

Monday- off/cardio- 250mcg Peg-mgf after cardio
Tuesday-100 mcg bilateral I.M preworkout.
wed-100 mcg bilateral I.M pre
thur-off/cardio 250mcg peg-mgf after cardio
fri- Des 100 mcg bilateral I.M pre
sat-des 100 mcg bilateral I.M pre

Does that sound about right?

Also a few questions:
1) should peg-mgf be subq or IM?I want to avoid organ growth as much as possible obviously

2) Would i add 1ml of AA to 1mg des to make it it be 100mcg at the tenth tick mark? Then i would use at the 5 tick mark in each muscle?

3)With peg-mgf how much AA would i add?

4) after mixing the 2 with AA, I would then suck in extra BA to make the burn less?

5)I am confused on all of these pins to be honest. Would i go to the pharm and ask for a slinpin? I need to inject IM so do i need to specify the length or thickness?

6) when injecting I.M, how do you know when your far enough to inject it? Will you feel it penetrate the muscle?

7)How long do companies (e.g osta gain/southernresearchco usually take to ship and arrive if i live in the US?

Thank you all for the help! I know there are alot of questions and i will continue to read up on it but really appreciate the info.

One last question i promise.
:based on what i have read it seems like DES would have less chance of causing organ growth (most concerned about heart) although there are igf receptors everywhere? Would peg-mgf carry a much higher chance of growth due to the longer half life?.

again. thank you all!

OH!

Although peg-mgf interferes with the igf-des, would it be better to use peg-mgf post workout for 2 of my workouts in the week and maybe use the extra 200mcg of des pre cardio days?

peg mgf should be sub q. travels all over the body, no need for IM.

MGF doesnt use AA, you should use BAC water.

mix 1ml BAC water, 1ml AA .6% into 1mg IGF DES. it wont burn or sting at all. The aa will keep it stable out of the fridge. You still should keep it cold, but i could live for 3-5months in room temps.

have YOU, (op) ever pinned anything before??

Based on dat's new protocol for using igf nd peg-mgf it looks like the peg is going to be injected IM .

Thanks for the help gym rat. Do you know how long the peg should last in BA?

Nd no I have not pinned anything before. Therefore I'm alittle curious as to whether or not I'll know if I'm deep enough in the muscle. How can you tell how far to go in? I bought 1 inch needles

Back