IGF LR3 and MGF (Am I using too much MGF??)

Sketch2000

Okay...
Here goes...
I'm running -

GHRP2/CJC no Dac at 100 mcg 3x daily...

I just got my first vial of MGF and IGF1-LR3

(I've used PEG MGF previously)...

I only lift 3 times a week currently. So I"m (obviously) only using the MGF and IGF LR3 on workout days...

The reason for my post is that I'm concerned about the possible down regulation of receptors by using too much MGF...

The main reason for IGF LR3 is hyperplasia....at least in my case....that's my goal...

I'm using 30 mcg pre workout (half hour before, with a shake - carbs/protein...)

I've had a TREMENDOUS pump - ALL weights (in reps or weight) have increased (no BS)...

When I get home I immediately pin the GHRP2/CJC combo...and MGF into muscles trained...

Here's the issue -

Since I only train 3x a week I train 2 major muscle groups (Chest/Legs, Back/Shoulders, etc...)

So I've been using A LOT of MGF (sometimes putting 100mcg in a delt or a quad, etc....)

I wait an hour (this seems to be the going instructions from what I read...so it doesn't inhibit natural production of MGF - in my case it would be synthetic, but nonetheless)

then pin 30mcg of IGF LR3 into muscles trained.

This gives me a total of 60 MCG of IGF LR3 on training days only...

But my concern is using the MGF (I know that dose of IGF LR3 isn't going to down regulate my receptors..)

But is using MGF (or that much MGF) going to counteract the IGF-LR3...after all they are "going after" the same receptors...

Today I trained Chest/Legs....I only pinned 100 mcg of MGF post workout (25mcg in each quad and each pec...) a very small amount...

So, has anyone ran (I've done research and found many have...) the IGF LR3 with MGF and could give me some advice?

As I said above my main concern is using too much and having the two counteract each other....I"d much rather drop the MGF and just stick with the IGF LR3 as its far more potent for hyperplasia and cell proliferation than the MGF and I don't want to run the risk of down regulation of my receptors...

Thanks.
Sketch

Back