First Cycle

Gunshow

Hey guys whats goin on im new to this forum. I'm thinking about starting a Primo/Dbol cycle or Deca/Dbol. I'm only 18 y/o which i know alot of ppl say is too young. However this is my decision to do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i know the risks that im taking and i've done my research. I would also like some input on post cycle therapy (pct), guys that i know who've juiced before just use Nolva or Clomid for a few weeks after theyre done. I'm not sure if this is enough... thanks

Gunshow

Also just to let you guys know a bit about me, I'm 5'7 just under 180, i train 6 days a week, cardio everyday except leg day, my diet hasnt always been good but for almost a year now i've eaten clean with very few cheat days, lots of chicken, tuna, turkey, ground beef, brown rice, brown bread, and a good multi all the time. I try to keep myself at 3-5000 cals a day, just depending on how the mirror has been treating me.

well the concensess around here is the only reasonable first cycle is 300-500mg test....

also 18 is soooooo young to start, you will regret it so much later. finish growing first. You have alot of natural potential at that age, work on your diet and your training and think about juicing when your 22.. 23 hell 25...

prolly not what you wanted to here but im not the only who will say it.

Sticky on 1st cycle

Last edited:
TheIrish said:
well the concensess around here is the only reasonable first cycle is 300-500mg test....

also 18 is soooooo young to start, you will regret it so much later. finish growing first. You have alot of natural potential at that age, work on your diet and your training and think about juicing when your 22.. 23 hell 25...

Sticky on 1st cycle
well said

Honestly man, anyone on this site (some very experienced guys) who started at your age regret it. Hold off at LEAST another 2 years man!

TheIrish said:

Sticky on 1st cycle

^^^^^what the Irish said^^^^^^^

Back