first cycle

Hi guys my stats are as follows

20 years old
5-6
163lbs
11 percent body fat

My life is all about gym been trainingg very hard for 2 years.

Incline BP-275 for 8 reps
Squat-315 for 15 reps
Db shoulder press 90 lb for 8-10 reps

I have done a lot of research and I want to try my first cycle I know I am young but I have to try

Week 1-10 test e 400mg/wk

Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) nd novadex incase of gyno between the cycle. I look up to you guys I kno you guys been there done that but I really want to start. I want to compete bodybuilding has become a part of me and will stay with me forever.

you're too young to start man! just being honest with you... Guys your age come on here and always say they've done a tons of research and feel they are ready.... If you did the right research you would realize you aren't ready for this yet... (too young)

Wait a couple years and let your body reach its fullest potential, you are still growing and developing even at 20 yrs old...

Gear is useless for you right now, you have sky high test levels as it is dude, don't mess it up just do a little ass test cycle that isn't really going to do much for you...

Get your diet in check, eat like a horse... but eat very very clean food, and supplementing properly can really get you to where you want to be and in about 4-5 years, hop on a test only cycle....

Back