First Cycle

aarond

Wow....

Never thought i would ever take any steroids... Never thought i would have the balls to pin myself... But here i am....

I'm 22, 6ft4, 17st and am 3 weeks into my first cycle....

I did a ton of research before even considering to take anything, and i thought i would give it a go. Now most of you would probably label me as an asshole/idiot... But hear me out...

I have been training for only around 2 months, seen some reasonable gains and lost a ton of body fat. I work on a bar as a bar tender, and one of the security staff we have is an ex pro body builder, now personal trainer. He suggested the idea to me of trying steroids, so i looked into exactly what he said... He was very frank and impartial.

He suggested i try out a test 400/tren 150 cycle. At the time this meant sweet FA to me.... But now i realise these are pretty heavy doses for someone who
A - Hasn't been training seriously for that long.
B - Has never taken any form of steroid before.

In the last week and a half in particular i have seen so many gains. I am yet to see any serious sides and still no roid rage (Winning). Have an awesome feeling just waking up in the morning, a very wholesome feeling!

My diet and routine has been altered accordingly for the cycle I am on, so that is not a problem. I just wanted to find out if anyone thinks that this cycle will be detrimental to my health...?
And any advice to make the most of the rest of this cycle? 7 weeks to go....

Any advice from people who are experienced would be more than welcome

*Edit*
Pinning two times a week, 1ml each.

This was what i was advised elsewhere.... Any input would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, whilst doing research online everyone has thier own opinions, and there is a lot of conflicting information. So far i am having no issues with the cycle other than PIP, which is bareable.

20,000iu HCG
45 days Tamoxifen @ 20mg
30 days Clomid @100mg

While you're correct about there being a some conflicting information, there's pretty much a consensus that giving steroids to a guy that's only been working out for 2 months is retarded. The idea of recommending him tren is even more retarded.

The only person I know that would disagree with what I just said is your dealer.

On first cycle your only meant to do test.. But anyway you might just be lucky, I'm assuming your Tren e. Run the test 2 weeks longer than tren, so 12 weeks. clomid doesn't need to be run that high, 100/50/50/50 is fine. Pretty stupid cycling without a few years training in you but anyway you've already made your decision may aswell run the cycle..

Well i am experiencing no sides at the moment. I told him what i wanted to achieve and he told me what would do it.

Any implications for a first cycle? Or should i continue as i have been for the time being, taking into account the advice above.

Thanks.

Wasnt his suggestion, found this advice online. I'm really new to this, and am learning day by day. 5 weeks ago i thought PCT was some sort of a goods carrying vehicle :p

Back