First dbol cycle

Paul3820

I am starting a dbol only course a week today.
I have dbol,arimidex and clomid for pct.

This is how I want to run my cycle.

Dbol at 20/20/30/30/30/20
Arimidex 1 every other day before bed
Clomid 1 week after cycle. 5 days 3 a day, 5 days 2 a day, 5 days 1 a day.

For this ok for a first cycle of dbol?

Thanks

If you have read the stickies and done some research, you would know that a dbol only cycle will give you mostly water gains and maybe add some strength, both of which will be lost as soon as you stop taking it. You would also learn that for a first cycle it's often recommended to use test only for 12 weeks, which will give you better results than any dose of dbol on its own ever could.

If you really wanna use dbol, first use test e/c as your base, and then you can include it for a few weeks at the beginner to "kickstart" your gains.

Yea not smart to run dbol alone. run test alone first then add dbol on the next cycle. Its a kickstart for test not something thats meant to be used alone for its own cycle.

Negative, that cycle is horrible. You have not done your research. I doubt you will hear any positive feedback on this so-called cycle.

yea not smart to run dbol alone. Run test alone first then add dbol on the next cycle. Its a kickstart for test not something thats meant to be used alone for its own cycle.
stop parroting information that isnt even true!

I dont really see a problem with what Hog said. Its good advice to the OP. Dbol only for a cherry is really shitty. He. needs to look into it a lot more thoroughly

i agree if the dbol dosage was high, but nobody takes that into consideration, its like an automated response just because its an oral

New here not really familiar with posts and forums except for reading to educate myself and see what other peoples experiences are.But yeah dbol alone is not great ..but you could run d and something like an ana or Winstrol (winny) if you wanted to keep it oral

I wasnt trying to parrot anything i was just trying to tell him to hold off on dbol till he does a test only cycle which im pretty sure would be a recommendation for anyone's first cycle. I could of just said thats a dumb cycle like most do but i tried to help him by saying a better first cycle not just turn him down.

I wasnt trying to parrot anything i was just trying to tell him to hold off on dbol till he does a test only cycle which im pretty sure would be a recommendation for anyone's first cycle. I could of just said thats a dumb cycle like most do but i tried to help him by saying a better first cycle not just turn him down.

ok, but a persons first cycle is always gonna be an oral, its just the way it is

How do you figure a smart person that does there research would know to do a test cycle. Maybe if you are talking about a Prohormone cycle but it shouldnt ever be a dbol only cycle. Idk about you but my first cycle was a test cycle cause i did enough research to know not to do an oral only.

^^A persons first cycle is always an oral? Care to retract your statement? I get it, you prob did Dbol only for your first cycle is that it? Yes a person who has no idea wtf they are doing, correct uses an oral only cycle. A person who takes the time to research and ask appropriate questions on the board will be left with DO 12 WEEKS of TEST E OR C FOR FIRST CYCLE. The person running the test will probably gain more muscle and feel better in the process.

^^A persons first cycle is always an oral? Care to retract your statement? I get it, you prob did Dbol only for your first cycle is that it? Yes a person who has no idea wtf they are doing, correct uses an oral only cycle. A person who takes the time to research and ask appropriate questions on the board will be left with DO 12 WEEKS of TEST E OR C FOR FIRST CYCLE. The person running the test will probably gain more muscle and feel better in the process.

Glad im not the only one that saw no logic to that.

in the real world people tend to do orals only first, even champions did this with low dosages back in the day until there were more choice, but people back then had no problems with it because their dosages were low, being shut down is dose dependent and duration, you wanna be a sheep keep listening to what is parroted to you then. When you get older you might need a test cycle but you shouldn't need one in your 20's, but the choice is yours

in the real world people tend to do orals only first, even champions did this with low dosages back in the day until there were more choice, but people back then had no problems with it because their dosages were low, being shut down is dose dependent and duration, you wanna be a sheep keep listening to what is parroted to you then. When you get older you might need a test cycle but you shouldn't need one in your 20's, but the choice is yours

You understanding off AAS is now in question...
Not sure about your background or experience level but you're sounding a little ridiculous right now..Not sure if youre just playing "devils advocate" or if you honestly believe yourself.
But know, your posts will likely be under close scrutiny in the future.

Ok well yea im gonna go ahead and not do an oral cycle only. Ill bet i get a lot farther than you do.

View attachment 547746

Back