First ever cycle, pct question!

Red Ranger

I am starting week 4 of a 10 week test cycle with .5ml every Monday and Thursday and arimidex eod. I have plenty of liquid nolvadex and clomid but my question is how long after my last pin should I start pct and at what dosage? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Forgive me if I sound stupid on this but as I said it's my first cycle but this particular gear was recommended by two different long time users. It's a blend with each ml containing 200mg decanoate, 30mg isocaproate, 40mg phenylpropionate, 30mg propionate, 50mg cypionate, and 50mg enanthate.

ok so it sounds like sust 400 if i am interpreting this correctly. sustanon has short esters in it so it should be pinned eod (every other day) for stable blood levels. if my calculations are correct, your weekly total is 400mg. @ that dose i would say begin pct 18 days after last pin. but to be sure...use the pct calulator pct.befit4free.net

It was recommended by two previous users who I trust and have been in the AAS world for many years now. No issues so far and have noticed strength gains so far, I'm just up in the air on how to approach pct.

Back