12 week cycle:
Test E - 300mg P/W, one injection.
HGH - 2iu 5x per week duration and throughout PCT

Armidex - 0.25 E3D from week 4 - 13
HCG - 500UI per week from weeks 8 - 13

PCT:
Nolva: 40/40/20/10 - week 14-18
Clomid: 50/25/25/12.5 week 14-18

I've been training properly about 4-5 years now put on some good mass but sort of feel I need an extra kick now and have toyed with the idea of doing a mild cycle for a while but now feel actually ready. I have everything to hand and plan on doing a lean bulk cycle in around two weeks just want to cut a tiny bit more first, will be bulking on about 3,700 - 4k cals per day depending on any fat gain.
I have thoroughly researched this cycle but just want opinions from people with experience. I want to do everything right which is why I have got the HCG (although opinions seemed mixed?) for a mild cycle. Have taken HGH before and have some left so will run with the test. I know people will say start with 500mg test but I want to start out lower to see how my body reacts, can always go higher in future. have pre bloods already done, test was bang in middle range everything else was in range. Will probably get more blood work done at week 6 then few months after PCT.
Goals are probably to get to about 215-220lbs lean, around 10-12% bf.
Any comments/advice welcome.

Welcome. So you might have success with this cycle. I'd still read up on first cycles sticky thread at the top of the forum.

You'll find 400 to 500 to be a much better dosage. From what I have seen there is a lot better success rate with this dosing. Have known a lot of guys that started in the 250 to 300 range and most were displeased with the cycle.

But then again......a lot of guys like to find the lowest effective dose for them. I started at just over 400 and I loved it.

Whatever ya decide to do, let us know and tell us how it goes. Good luck brother

You'll find 400 to 500 to be a much better dosage. From what I have seen there is a lot better success rate with this dosing. Have known a lot of guys that started in the 250 to 300 range and most were displeased with the cycle.

But then again......a lot of guys like to find the lowest effective dose for them. I started at just over 400 and I loved it.

Whatever ya decide to do, let us know and tell us how it goes. Good luck brother

First things first here. Welcome to the board OP. :wavey:

Glad you came to O'logy and we like to have people log their cycle here as they go. I look at the cycle and as was said it all is looking good at this point. IMOP I really think the same. If you have a few years of training under your belt as you do I would suggest 4-500 mgs week. So please just before you start please get back with your protocol decisions.

Now I am not being negative and do not want to discourage you at all. However I must inform you of some facts in BB gains with or without the help of AAS. These guys here have heard my speech on this many times over.

A man can only gain 15-20 pounds of Lean Muscle Mass (LMM) in one year, 12-14 months. Those numbers are not cast in stone. The reason for exceptions varies is how long have they been training , being a beginner, and age for just a few. In this sport as we age and mount up a few years of cycling the returns start to diminish. Simple Example being the Pro's or some very seasoned competitors you'll find that their body will build mass at a slower rate. Diminishing returns.

If you listen you will find some younger guys say the gained 20-30 pounds on one cycle... that's all water. When they loose the weight they think they lost it all including all the LMM so "Failure". NO, a good cycle lean to lean after all subcutaneous water is shed your net weight gain will usually be not more the 4-6 pounds. So ergo if yo do 3 good cycles a year (if) you can average 3 x 4-6 will get you to the 15-20 pounds.

That's a simple way to look at it. Imagine if we could gain 20 lbs of LMM in 12-16 weeks just how huge we would get. Remember some small exceptions but not close to the big poundage that some unknowing people report.

Now you also are wanting to lean out get to get your BF% down. So a good cycle lean to lean. Lowering your BF you should realistically look for 5-.6 lbs "LMM gain. Repeat "LMM" Again don't let me discourage you. If you come out with 6 pounds lean it will have been a success.

Good Luck,

OMM

Last edited:
Back