First peptide cycle: Stack, dosing, diet HELP NEEDED

Ianr

New to peptides and have a few questions on what I should stack.

In my hamster's possession he has the following peps

Igf-1 LR3
CjC- 1293 w/o dac
Ghrp-2
Ipam
MGF peg
Clen

What should be stacked to get the best results for a bulking/fat loss

Originally was was just going to stack the cjc and ghrp pin subq 2 times a day and pin igf P/O but open to suggestions. Any help and insight would help

Should I also be taking any caber or letrozole?

What should be my carb/protein/fat % break down should be?
Thanks
E

Last edited:
Well diet and cardio the most important in the fat loss game for any lab rat. Peptides will help some for overall "health benefits" (i.e. better recovery, better sleep, etc) but they are not magic (fast results). Rather it is a long term bit of research.

As for the diet .... it depends on the rats body type and where it is at now. What does the rat eat per day now? 5,000 cal? 3,000 cal? You will need to reduce the amount per day and gauge based on results if you need to reduce more.

Same for Cardio start out with 30 minutes a day and see how it goes. If you are not getting the results you want go to 45 mins, then an hour... etc.

As for peptides a GHRH and GHRP combination is best for recovery and sleep. I can't speak to all the other items listed because I have not used them. You typically combine one GHRP with one GHRP. Much like diet and carido you have to do a little trial and error to see how it will work with your rat. I wouldn't mess with peptides until you get the first two (diet / cardio) down.

Hope that helps.

New to peptides and have a few questions on what I should stack.

In my hamster's possession he has the following peps

Igf-1 LR3
CjC- 1293 w/o dac
Ghrp-2
Ipam
MGF peg
Clen

What should be stacked to get the best results for a bulking/fat loss

Originally was was just going to stack the cjc and ghrp pin subq 2 times a day and pin igf P/O but open to suggestions. Any help and insight would help

Should I also be taking any caber or letrozole?

What should be my carb/protein/fat % break down should be?
Thanks
E
you should not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Prami, no

you should know yoru diet for your goals way before using peps or aas.

I would rec cjc/ghrp combo + igf

month1-5 cjc 100mcg 3X a day
month1-5 ghrp2 100mcg 3X a day
week 1-8 IGF1LR3 30-50mcg 1X aday

keep it simple if you are new to this. even just pick the cjc/ghrp or igf1 for first go around.

Thanks for the input. I should have included Hami the hamster' plan/revised thanks to porkchop

Diet:
Currentlly 3000 cal. Intake
60%carb/ 30% protein/ 10% fat

Training:
6 days a week:
Chest/back/abs
Shoulder/upper arms/ forearms/ abs
Thighs/calves/lower back/ abs

Dosing:
CJC-1293+GHRP-2 100 mcg Morning/post/bed (subq)
IGF-1 LR3 P/O 30mcg 20 min after CJC+GHRP (subq)

CJC 3tick marks?
Ghrp 2 tick marks?

Reconstituting:
can IGF-1 lr3 be recon with bac or only acetic acid?
For the ghrp 5mg. Added 2ml bac
Cjc 1ml added

Last edited:
Diet looks to be ok and the GHRH and GHRP stuff looks good too. One of the other guys will have to fill you in on IGF stuff. I don't have any research experience with that one.

For reconstituting check out the peptide calculator. I think it is in a sticky on this board. If not just google peptide calculator and it should come up. It will help you figure out how you want to recon.

For GHRH and GHRP's I use bacterostatic sodium chloride. I mix mine like this:

5mg = 2.5ml's of solvent = every bold number is 200mcg.
2mg - 1ml of solvent = same deal every bold is 200mcg.

Of course you can do it different if you like. I do that so that every 5 ticks is 100mcg and I don't use as much solvent. Some fellow researchers go like 1:1 so 2mg = 2ml's and then every bold number is 100. Make sense?

you should not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or Prami, no

you should know yoru diet for your goals way before using peps or aas.

I would rec cjc/ghrp combo + igf

month1-5 cjc 100mcg 3X a day
month1-5 ghrp2 100mcg 3X a day
week 1-8 IGF1LR3 30-50mcg 1X aday

keep it simple if you are new to this. even just pick the cjc/ghrp or igf1 for first go around.

This is also very good advice so that you can see how you react to each before just adding in different peptides.

Back