Peptide help needed Please.

GymRatNewbie

Hello Everyone,
I am currently using Ipamorelin and pin 3 mcg before workout and after workout, the last pin I take before bed for 2 months and love it. I am 51 year old male, 5'7 tall, 178 lbs. I'm on a low glycemic, low carb, high protein diet and not taking meds, Only Vitamin D 5000 iu. I want to start adding another peptide with Ipamorelin for a cycle and need advise so I can do it correctly.

I need to know the Dosage, Timing and Mixing formulas for Ipamorelin with Frag and Ipamorelin with CJC 1295 with or with out DAC.

I'm totally new to this and need to burn some fat mostly in abdomen area, I have sleep apnea and having a belly still interferes with sleep even using a CPAP machine and I need proper advise.

Please excuse my ignorance in this subject. I have been doing a lot of investigating and there is a lot of misinformation online. If there is any other suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I want to use the peptide with the least side effects possible which is why I haven't tried GHRP 6 or 2. My Goal is to shred 15 more lbs and be cut with lean muscle mass. I appreciate any help. Thanks

Back