First post, first time, looking for advice. Thanks!

LarryC

Hi all,
Thanks for taking my call, it's nice to be on board.
Ok where to start - I am 40 years old. I'm 5'11 and I weigh 93kgs. I have had 10 years plus lifting experience.
I cant tell you my exact body fat percentage at this stage suffice to say it would be around 25%.

My friend got his hands on the blue heart shaped Dianabol pills that I purchased on the weekend.
Mercifully I found these forums and have been burying my head in the research before taking them.
I am not going to run the Dbol on its own and am thinking of getting him to get some Test for me.
After reading these threads for hours it seems I should also explore some options for PCT too...

I am looking to put on some lean muscle quite quickly. Am I on the right track here?
Thanks for taking the time to read. Any help will be very well received.

I would just run test for your first cycle to see how your body reacts to it. DBol isn't really what your looking for to put on lean muscle. Everyone is a little different but for me I get a lot of water retention and it adds quite a bit of strength. DBol is ised for bulking. You absolutely want to have your pct setup before you start your cycle. Just have everything planned out and your doing the best thing you can first already. Read, read and read some more. Good luck bud

Most folks would advise you to drop down the body fat % a little bit before cycling steroids, it helps you to manage estrogen sides.

There are some great writeups here on the basics, and frequently asked questions. Oral only steroid cycles are always a bad idea for dudes, chicks can do anavar only.

So study up thoroughly, have a complete understanding of what you are jumping into. You mess things up and it can lead to Low T, erectile dysfunction, and man titties.... sometimes these things happen even when you do it right.

You've come to a great place to gain knowledge and get advice, off to a good start.

Hello all. I too am relatively new to steroids. Ive done 3 4 to 6 week cycles of Tren A and Test P. Amazing results in a short period of time!!
I am looking for *********

Last edited by a moderator:
dbol isnt a good choice while you looking for lean mass and its really can do a lot of mess in your body. Better think about only t Enth like bigpappabear wrote

Most folks would advise you to drop down the body fat % a little bit before cycling steroids, it helps you to manage estrogen sides.

There are some great writeups here on the basics, and frequently asked questions. Oral only steroid cycles are always a bad idea for dudes, chicks can do anavar only.

So study up thoroughly, have a complete understanding of what you are jumping into. You mess things up and it can lead to Low T, erectile dysfunction, and man titties.... sometimes these things happen even when you do it right.

You've come to a great place to gain knowledge and get advice, off to a good start.

Exactly. @Larry- Lower your BF% first. Run Test only. I would not do Dbol for your first cycle. Wait, what cycle is this for you? Have you gotten your blood work done yet? Make sure you got your PCT in check, along with your AI.

Back