First steroid cycle. Any advice?

R.Hill1996

Hello everybody, I think I should say my stats first. 20 years old, 140 pounds, 5"10, 13% bf and 3 years of experience in training. Now I know everyone is gonna say that I'm not ready for a cycle because of my light weight as this would suggest I don't know how to train and/or diet but I do and there is a very specific reason for my light weight. I'm pretty sure I'm done with growing as my height didn't change in the last two years and I already have a full face beard. I'm planning to do a 500 mg a week test e only cycle with Arimidex 0.25 mg every day plus I'll have some Nolvadex (40 mg ed) in hand in case of gyno and I really think I'm prone to it. I think I'm not prone to acne and hair loss. I don't being a dick*ead while I'm on cycle and I also I don't mind having small balls during the cycle.
I'll be monitoring my bf and the lean body mass every week and make adjustments to my diet from there. I'll be eating healthy whole foods. My biggest concerns are the blood pressure, the LDL, the HDL and my heart but I'll eat healthy fats and carbs and I'll be checking my blood every week and if anything goes wrong and the diet doesn't help me, I'll go to see the gp and I'll be honest with her. I'll also check my heart before, when and after the cycle. PCT will be of four week of Clomid 100/50/50/0 ed of the week and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 ed of week. Diet will be 2 gr of protein for p/bw (280), about 100 of fat and rest carbs of whole healthy foods for 6 days a week. What do you think? Any advice? Any adjustment? Any critic? Anything is more than welcome.
Sam.

welcome.

development is NOT JUST about height... there are alot of things going on in the body, especially endocrine development.
I would strongly recommend you wait till atleast age 25 or more.

and dont tell doc about off script use of aas unless life/death strongly depend on it... you can screw yourself with health and/or live insurance down the road, and no its not private, they make you sign right over to look and if you dont they either deny you or give you a shitty deal if at all.

get an infection? it was a b12 shot.
got odd blood results? you took some online supp for working out.. and so on.

read all the stickies in aas section

good luck

Last edited:
20 years old and you weigh 140 pounds? what has your diet been like for the last year? training routine?

welcome.

development is NOT JUST about height... there are alot of things going on in the body, specially endocrine development.
I would strongly recommend you wait till atleast age 25 or more.

and dont tell doc about off script use of aas unless life/death strongly depend on it... you can screw yourself with health and/or live insurance down the road, and no its not private, they make you sign right over to look and if you dont they either deny you or give you a shitty deal if at all.

get an infection? it was a b12 shot.
got odd blood results? you took some online supp for working out.. and so on.

read all the stickies in aas section

good luck

So are you highly suggesting to wait another 5 years because you think my body is not fully developed yet? Or is there any other reason? I apologise for my ignorance, I'm just trying to learn as much as possible.
Sam.

20 years old and you weigh 140 pounds? what has your diet been like for the last year? training routine?

January 2014: 190 pounds, 25%+ bf.
Started a year cut (1gr of protein and 0.45 gr of fat for pound of body weight and rest carbs).
January 2015: 150 pounds, 13% bf.
Started clean bulking for 6 months
June 2015: 163 pounds, 15% bf.
Injured my right knee June 2015.
June 2015 to January 2016: no activity at all, got into a deep pressione from not being able to workout and other personal reasons. Went from 163 to 175 pounds.
February 2016: surgery finally.
February 2016 to November 2016: again to activity due to recovery (nearly 180 pounds, 18% bf).
December 2016 to today: got off the depression early in December 2016 and started another cut which ended up with me being 143 pounds, less than 12% bf but without vascularity due to lack of muscle mass. This is why I THINK I'm ready (talking about diet and training). What do you think?

my advice is train hard and eat right for 10 years before turning to drugs for results.

This is bullshit ^^^ really Darkcurse ??

Wait until you are 24-25 but get yourself well educated in the safe use of AAS before you pull the trigger. Getting educated will enlighten you more as to why we say this.

Good Luck...

So are you highly suggesting to wait another 5 years because you think my body is not fully developed yet? Or is there any other reason? I apologise for my ignorance, I'm just trying to learn as much as possible.
Sam.

Yes I am, most males finish development around the age of 25. (as mentioned its not just about height)
here is example, you use steroids and stop your own test production etc. and your body didnt finish its development or finding its balance before you put it through a hormonal roller coaster = you are much more likely to be needing hrt/ injections of test every week for the rest of your life VERY early on in life (if not right from after the cycle) *and other possible developmental issues vs. waiting till your body is finished its development and letting it find its homeostasis and not toss a wrench in its development = safer and better recovery, etc.

Dont listen to people that say you should train 10 years first. Steroids were made for people wasting away from chronic illness, post surgery, or other debilitating issues. Thats like one of these 'lunk alerts' waltzing their bro science into a hospital room and telling a burn victim he should wait 10 yrs and bulk up first.
Pft. Just get your knowledge up and youll be fine.
he is young and not in life threatening circumstances that would warrant the risk being worth it... YOU need to build up YOUR knowledge buddy...

Yes I am, most males finish development around the age of 25. (as mentioned its not just about height)
here is example, you use steroids and stop your own test production etc. and your body didnt finish its development or finding its balance before you put it through a hormonal roller coaster = you are much more likely to be needing hrt/ injections of test every week for the rest of your life VERY early on in life (if not right from after the cycle) *and other possible developmental issues vs. waiting till your body is finished its development and letting it find its homeostasis and not toss a wrench in its development = safer and better recovery, etc.

Man this ^^^ could almost be a sticky. Hey porkchop very well put in Simple terms that the noobs can understand. I even got it ...:dunno: ah ha, ha, haaa LOL :)

Last edited:
To add fuel to the fire - a few days ago I posted to another 20ish year old who said he "understood the risks", that in fact he did not.

Latest research is saying the brain's grey matter, stuff that was thought to be inert, actually plays a role in understanding risk and decision making. This grey matter isn't fully developed until about age 25.

That explains why otherwise level headed teenagers can make really crazy and risky decisions, completely out of character. Not their fault, their brain isn't wired to process the risk and make good decisions.

Back