First steroid cycle Testo P & Tren A

robdadob

Hi guys!

I have been reading my whole life about Bodybuilding and steroids and a while ago I felt that now is the time for me and my first cycle.

Stats:

31 years
10 years natural training
Bodyfat 12%
Height 6 1
Weight 80 kg

My cycle started 3 months ago. The situation looks like this: I just gained 2 kg additional weight but my whole body has transformed completely. All fat that I had is gone and I look really shredded and great. I have reached a body fat of 10% and my body just looks crazy although I didnt gain that much weight. I kind of transformed the fat I had to muscle.

A few weeks ago I added Clenbuterol and Arimidex to my cycle and since then my body has become even better.

If you are interested I can upload pics.

Thanks!

Best wishes

I too just started my first cycle 3 weeks ago, 39 years 6'2 260, and would like to know a bit more about your regimen, Pictures would be great, your brave going Tren first cycle. Some one on another forum said and I can agree to it to a point. Once you've climbed Mt Everest theirs not much to look forward to after that. While I Agree with that in part. some of me wants to just go all out and use some Tren probably because I've got 20 years powerlifting and weight training experience. The other part of me says fucking take it easy and listen to your body which is kind of also telling me to fucking go big. However I've worked long and hard for natty results. So not in a big hurry to fuck my shit up.. However I do like hearing about great results from other people. Pics would be great.

I was thinking the same.but test e and arminidex and anavar to finish off. Last time I was on this site they had a section that had detailed cycles. Is that still around??

ok so how did you transform your fat into muscle? i did not know that was possible.
As we all know fatty acid chains do not all the sudden get an N group attached to them and turn into muscle.

Your doing tren for your first cycle? Please state what dosages of test p and tren. also any other compounds involved in your cycle. did you do precycle blood labs? how about mid cycle blood labs? why did you start your ai 12 weeks after starting test p and tren a? please detail this cycle out.

lets see those pics bro.

Last edited:
ok so how did you transform your fat into muscle? i did not know that was possible.
As we all know fatty acid chains do not all the sudden get an N group attached to them and turn into muscle.

It just his lack of knowledge. If you didn't know and you stood in the scale each week but kept the same-ish weight, you'd probably assume your fat was turning into muscle too ;)

It kinda sorta does, but not in a direct way.

Here's a quiz for you - when you lose fat what happens to it? Do you piss/poop it out, sweat it out, or exhale it?

Back