First test and deca cycle

TrainInsane88

Hey guys I'm about 6 and a half weeks in to my test dbol and deca cycle and all I can say is wow. This is my second cycle overall and had totally blown the test only cycle away. My libido is out of this world. I didn't get that from the test only cycle. I'm running .5 arimidex end and will get bloods in about a week. Up 22 pounds and very minimal water retention. Strength is through the roof, never want to come off.

Im sure a good bit is water but it is a fun cycle. Just a heads up, when you come youll know :) my damn joints were screaming lol

I have prami, but keeping my estrogen in check is top priority. All my buddies who do that from the beginning have had no prolactin issues. The weird thing to me is how my libido is through the roof. On my test only cycle it was more active. But this one, o. The same test, plus deca. Fucking legendary

Hey guys I'm about 6 and a half weeks in to my test dbol and deca cycle and all I can say is wow. This is my second cycle overall and had totally blown the test only cycle away. My libido is out of this world. I didn't get that from the test only cycle. I'm running .5 arimidex end and will get bloods in about a week. Up 22 pounds and very minimal water retention. Strength is through the roof, never want to come off.

Yep, nothing better than the overall feeling of test/deca

Probably why it's still the go-to for most pros nearly year-round (but a couple grams each per wk for them lol)

Yeah I'm running 600 test, 400 deca. Weight at 210 6 weeks in. Hoping to get to 215. Definitely want to experiment with a anadrol, test prop, npp, masteron cycle next

Yeah I'm running 600 test, 400 deca. Weight at 210 6 weeks in. Hoping to get to 215. Definitely want to experiment with a anadrol, test prop, npp, masteron cycle next

U won't get much noticeable results on test prop/npp compared to test e/deca... just more frequent injects

I'm a fan of anadrol, as are most bodybuilders for what it can do for holding onto muscle size/strength pre-contest on a calorie deficient diet

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. I love the two together so far. I need to learn more about anadrol, it just seems like an interesting compound.

Thanks for the info, I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. I love the two together so far. I need to learn more about anadrol, it just seems like an interesting compound.

Adrol didnt suit me too well. Tbol on the other hand is my new fav just behind tren

Whats your starting weight and height OP? I ask because seems exactly like my second xycle also and Im sitting like 192 atm. 6'2"

Oh my bad, my starting weight was 185. I had a solid first cycle with bunk pct gear. Needless to say it was a miserable 4 or 5 months after. I never stopped working out but my weight dropped dramatically even eating around 3500 cals. Got my pct from rui this time so I'm g2g

I was planning on using deca for the first time in my next blast along with test, however have decided to go with NPP. Still nandrolone though.

Can these be used interchangeable? Also what is the dangers of elevated prolactin and progestin?
Is of libido issues?

Technically yes, but I would stick with one. They both have the side effect of nausea do you prob don't want to mix them, plus, caber has a longer active life so it's eod while prami is an ed thing. Go with caber if you can

Technically yes, but I would stick with one. They both have the side effect of nausea do you prob don't want to mix them, plus, caber has a longer active life so it's eod while prami is an ed thing. Go with caber if you can

I am on test an deca as well. Should I be on prami? Is it a must? I plan to get my levels tested in a week which will be 3 weeks into cycle then again slightly past halfway. Also I only certain compounds raise prolactin and progestin?

Yeah. Tren and nandrolone are the main ones. Get prami from the lion banner up top and start it at .25 every night before bed with food. If you have food in your stomach you're less likely to get nauseous.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that if you kept your estrogen in check prolactin issues won't be a problem. I've Heard to run it anyways and also just have it on hand.

Back