First test e cycle loving it

Steve0inf

Started my first cycle 1ml 2x a week just regular old test e. Feeling great however my first two pins I was shaking like a leaf, didn't go all the way in with a 1.5" needle and didn't aspirate. Needless to say I've learned my lesson. I've had a hard lump in my glute for 6 days now, went and got a massage to work it out and it seems it spread it from more of a lump into a 4" line, still hard. No pain unless pressure on it and no fever so I'm going to ride it out. 3rd pin went great so I hope it's just noob problems. Scoured these forums for info many times so o figured I'd go ahead and join.
Stats
5'9" 205 18% bf
1ml test e twice a week for 10 weeks
12.5 eod aromasin

Don't pin again the hard area, switch to shoulders till it go completely flat and soft or you can risk an infection / abscess

Welcome bro, don't be afraid to ask any questions if your still lost for an answer or when it comes to AAS, what the general "opinion" as some questions have no direct sraight answer and some can be individual.

Enjoy :bigok:

Welcome bro, don't be afraid to ask any questions if your still lost for an answer or when it comes to AAS, what the general "opinion" as some questions have no direct sraight answer and some can be individual.

Enjoy :bigok:

Ha ^^^ isn't that the truth. Great suggestion and note to the noobs. There are those Q's that are facts and scientific at that. There are some that are just some guy's experience and a collective, of agreed upon experiences with same outcomes.

We have some of the most experienced group of AAS users , BB's and PL'ers and Diet / nutrition guru's on this forum.

OP, stick around , stay with us and learn. Never shy away from asking Q's and also to share your own experience, with updates , training any use of AAS, Diet and or supplements information.

Ha, the old guy here OMM

5'9" 205 18%.. you're pretty fat. you shouldn't consider AAS unless you're in the 14% bodyfat zone. your body will respond much better too it and you will look a lot less waterlogged.

i think you should get to a more healthy bodyfat first before adding in some more potential harm.

you'll get less side effects too. your body will be less estrogen sensitive at lower bodyfat, thus lowering the risk of potential high blood pressure, acne, oily skin, bloat, sweating, etc

i'm too lazy to find links, but overall its proven that a body in better shape before using steroids is ALWAYS a better candidate for a cycle

Last edited:
5'9" 205 18%.. you're pretty fat. you shouldn't consider AAS unless you're in the 14% bodyfat zone. your body will respond much better too it and you will look a lot waterlogged.

i think you should get to a more healthy bodyfat first before adding in some more potential harm.

you'll get less side effects too. your body will be less estrogen sensitive at lower bodyfat, thus lowering the risk of potential high blood pressure, acne, oily skin, bloat, sweating, etc

i'm too lazy to find links, but overall its proven that a body in better shape before using steroids is ALWAYS a better candidate for a cycle

Lol. Dude your killing me, I knew as soon as I saw his bf% someone was gonna say something. But you are correct, you really want to be around 15% bf or lower. High bf% = Estrogen

Back