First Test E cycle - No Effect ?!

GermBeast

Hi,
now in 5th week of test e 500mg/week + 12.5mg aromasin.

So far I went from 86kg to 95kg.
Abit more pump
No significant strength gains :(

I dont feel that crazy test kicking in, that all people describe.

Am I do smth wrong ? (all products are human grade by doc).

Of course, I eat 3500 kcal, that is about 800 kcal plus for me.

So I will never get more strength or this crazy feeling ? Maybe the aromasin is the mistake ?

As said BLOOD work ???
Also 5 weeks is always just the real beginning for me. I've been 5 wks or 6 wks or even 7 wks . Even though 500mgs is a good dose it is not a BIG dose. I say be patient another full wk n a half.

Okay, then I will wait another week.

By "kicking in" I meant that weights feel lighter, I get stronger, alot of energy, sex drive, etc.

I want to do blood work in week 7, because I plan to extend the cycle to 15 weeks :)

Okay, then I will wait another week.

By "kicking in" I meant that weights feel lighter, I get stronger, alot of energy, sex drive, etc.

I want to do blood work in week 7, because I plan to extend the cycle to 15 weeks :)

Yea 6 weeks and you will see if everything else is on and the gear is real.

Ok cool, thanks.

This "being patient" is totally fucking me up :insane2:

The gear is no fake, it is by pharmacy ;)

What do you say about blood work ? In which week ?

And extending from 12 to 15 weeks is okay (first cycle) ?

I just train hard af and diet like a mfer. I forget about the "I'm on week x" portion of it and just try to get better lifts every week by competing with my lifts the previous week (I log everything and use it when I train that muscle again). I'm three weeks into my cycle and I feel like a fucking god. If say if you do the same maybe you'd get better results perhaps? I am no way saying you don't train hard or diet. I'm just sharing my mentality.

I'd drop it back to a 12 weeker, just so you can find out how easy PCT is for you. The longer you are on the more difficult PCT will be. Cycle number one is kind of the feel it out cycle.

Too much AI, or not enough can make you feel a little off. You would be fine getting bloods now, your test levels are pretty much at their peak by now.
Adjust that AI as needed.

When in doubt, eat more. If you can fit it, go for 4k kcals

Your not going to get some crazy adrenaline rush like kick. Not with test e or any other long ester compound. You will get increased gains throughout provided diet and training are in order. Your not going to wake up one morning and feel like a comic book character. It simply just doesn't work like that...

Just be patient. week 5 or 6 is usually when Test E really starts to kick in. keep eating and training hard, good luck.

Back