First test, tren and mast cycle

Duck34

Hey guys I am getting ready to run my first test, tren and mast cycle. I’ve always responded to higher dosage of tren and lower test. I was thinking of running test cyp 250 per week, tren enanthate 400mg per week and mast enanthate 400 mg a week. But also looked into just doing test and tri-tren. Going to be a 10 week cycle. How much Arimidex should I take a week? Caber? I’ve never done PCT bc I never come off test. Currently I run cyp 250 once a week and 1mg of arimidex once a week! Please any advice and help on putting together 10 week cycle is appreciated! Thank you guys!

What cycles have you done previously? Are you on doc prescribed trt or just c***sing? Have you ever done any bloodwork?

I did a similar one recently with 200 Test C, 280 Tren E, and 400 Mast E with aromasin for AI and 1/8 mg caber EOD. It was good in most ways. No sides to speak of, in terms of usual tren sides like night sweats or fits of rage - but see below for others. Gains were slower than I would have expected, but steady gain of muscle and loss of fat. Was able to hold on for 11 weeks, which I hear for tren is a long time.

Blood testing showed estrogen at 25 on sensitive test and prolactin at 9, so controlling those was spot on. Only downside was I decided to throw in 200 mg/wk deca for joints and toward the end was hit with a bit of ED, so I stopped the 19-nors right away. I've been detoxing now for three months and everything is working fine again. I don't know what my future with 19-nors will be at this point, but I sure won't ever mix tren and deca again.

There was some tendency toward muscle cramps, so I made sure to drink plenty of water, take magnesium, and taurine to keep it manageable. It mainly hit when I extended hard to one direction and held it, like twisting around to stick a needle in your ass or holding a tough stretch. You learn to be careful and relax when doing those things.

What is your body fat? Your doses all look reasonable, only thing I might say is some folks recommend 600 mast. I decided to go 400 to try to keep cramping to a minimum.

As far as other sides, tren drove my liver AST and ALT to the highest I have ever seen them, even with milk thistle and NAC. Also caused my blood pressure to be very high, and couldn't control it with hawthorne berry & fish oil and a few other supps. All in all I can't say that combo is any better than test + boldenone + deca, but sure has worse sides.

Last edited:
Back