First time: Eq + Test E

I've wrapped up my cycle. Due to my NEED to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on and my low(ish) dosage, I have only gained 8 pounds. It was 10 weeks. I tossed the rest of the gear and pins I had out of complete disgust with the entire situation and myself. Two half full vials, one of Test E 250 and one of Boldenone 200.

I look hard(er), but not huge, not ripped by any standard. This is sort of what I going for - it was an exploratory thing, but I have learned a LOT while on. I will summarize here.

Most people you will meet, who are on, or have been on gear are WILDLY and PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT about what they're doing, the risks and the consequences. The guy who I got my stuff from had never run ancilliaries before! He had been on and off for years!!!

I dropped by his house one day and he was outside, wearing no shirt and guess what I saw when he had his arms folded across his chest? Yeah - I saw titties!!! They were little conical out-turned boobs that seemed to mostly disappear when he stood up straight and walked with good posture. His nips were puffed like crazy though. He suggested it would go away when he stopped. I think not really. He seemed to be in denial about it. He seemed to think he had never experienced the temporary testicular shrinkage, never had a single sign of gyno, never knew anyone who did. It was all good all the time.

I wear my hair somewhat longer than my friends. By this I mean that it is not a buzz cut or shaved off compeltely. This made me acutely aware of how much more shedding I was doing and - This is where I really noticed it - how much hair was coming off in my hands at shampoo time. Not like regular, since I never noticed hair loss before. On one occasion it was really an alarming amount, not clumps, but close.

Toward week 8 - which is when the sides became very pronounced - I had gyno signs - the pain - the swelling around the nipple. Again, the guys at the place where I bought the gear said to "IGNORE IT, IT WILL GO AWAY WHEN YOU STOP". ...Plus, they did not posess nor use any ancilliaries. I ordered arimidex - Which SOLVED the problem, mostly, but left the nipple (not the areola) stiff. Sticking out all the time. The Nolvadex seemed to fix that portion of it rather immediately. I am now running the Nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct). I have to. I am PRONE as fuck apparently.

I got bloated. This was above ALL other things, the most aggravating. I can be fat and bloated on my own, with no additional inputs. The soft, rolly polly feeling made me want to jump off a fucking bridge. It disgusted me. That disgust never wore off.

This brings me to my next point. The word "JUST". It's not big deal, if your fucking hair starts falling the fuck out, JUST run some propecia. If you start growing a fucking tit or two, JUST run some Letro/Arimidex/Nolvadex. If your balls shrivel up and vanish, *JUST* run some HCG. The dismissive and ill considered approach to running ALL KINDS OF DRUGS if quite frankly, in my opinion, unbelievably reckless.

...and all the dolts at that gym are that way. I swear to you, the majority of them are missing a lot of hair and need to wear baggy, sleeveless shirts now too (you know, the type that scream "look at my arms - pay no attention to the female breasts I sprouted"). They're molding themselves into muscular hermaphrodites.

All Told, the price I ended up paying for everything was $737, including gear, pins, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and SERM - and I probably tossed out $100 worth of shit.

The information I needed was difficult to get too. Certainly, the people on this board are knowledgeable - but NO MATTER WHAT I READ, I could go and find another 100 conflicting 'facts'. Dosage, usage, sides - I was usually in the dark about what to do, since the guys at the gym had proven to be less than useless. Doing what they did would have delivered me to their hairless, large breasted nirvana - a place where I had no business being.

So, I have learned. Ultimately, the biggest thing I have learned is WHY it typically appears that people seem to be trying to talk others out of using the gear!

The *ONE* LONE gain I got from using gear, was how strict I got about my diet.

I will now have to change my haircut (receded). I will now look at most steroid users, at least around me as ignorant retards. ...and I have always thought that competitive Bodybuilding was an absurdly homosexual undertaking.

I will be around if this post doesn't get me the boot. Frankly, I think it's a good point of view from someone who doesn't just blindly think "It's all good". This is a semi detailed account of why it isn't always.

Plus - Now I can never Truthfully say I'm Natural. I have altered my chemistry and foresaken my natural status forever.

After I said all this to some of my friends, one asked "..so what will your next cycle be?" I was tempted to backhand him.
Blackberry, thank you for your sincere and informative update; it has certainly made me use my discriminate tools more. I have recently purchased the same products (Test E + EQ) and was planning to run a 8-10 week cycle at both 300mg each (total being 600mg a week). Is this the dosage you used?

Even though I am more reluctant to peruse this further I will probably go ahead and do it anyway, since the items have already been ordered.

I realise that you have experienced the adverse effects relatively recently; however, I was wondering whether you have seen signs of improvment. Could you please elaborate on the side effects, especially the gynecomastia symptoms and the bloated feeling (water retention), and how you managed to resolve the problem.

Thanks again!

Yeah,

NewGoal: No, obviously it is not. I think that was one of the messages my post delivered rather resoundingly.

Cosmic: I ended up adjusting the dosage in the first week, to run 400 eq and 350 test. I used the "Roid calculator" to see what my levels would be when I my meds built up and I timed another injection to get me there sooner. I didn't want to hit the 8th week and THEN just start getting the full effects.

It is my belief that the first amp of test was underdosed, as the sides were extremely low during that time.

When I tapped the next amp, which was a different brand (and had no "caking" - where by the test started to crystallize in the bottom of the vial), I started experiencing the symptoms. I had gotten into the second amp at about week 7 because I had suspected my first amp was underdosed, ie: I could bust a nut, but the wang wouldn't fully stiff up. Very odd for me, as I have thought I had a hyperactive sex drive before.

The way I dealt with side effects was pretty standard if you're an avid reader here. I had liquid arimidex on hand. I wanted to run that instead of letro - because letro is reputed to be so powerful that I opted to leave it in the glass case - to break out in an emergency only.

The arimidex, once in the morning and once at night of a half milligram, dropped the bloating down and the nip soreness. I never did have a "Lump" like I have read described, but I did have, like, a "Stiff nipple". I have little other way to describe it.

The bloating was by far the most disgusting feeling I can remember. I know what it is to feel morbidly obese. ...and greasy at the same time. Not cool.

I am presently on Nolvadex for my post cycle therapy (pct). Everything is pretty much back to normal, but I'm now 225 pounds instead of 118.

My goal was accomplished though - I wanted to explore this to see how I would react. Now I know...

stoncoldnto...dont bann me, i luv this site, but what kind of info are you giving. you told me the same thing, run a test only at 100mg the highest.

Back