First time on tren, need advice!

Shmokeh

Ok a few stats about me, im somewhere between 5"7-5"8 and weigh in at just over 170 pounds.
I know most people would say im not ready, and I appreciate the advice, I have had the steroids on hand for a week or two and am not definitely starting this cycle yet. Ive been visiting the gym since I was 16, but in all honesty I didn't know what I was doing and didn't diet properly until about a year ago, and have gone from a skinny ectomorph build to an average build so essentially around a year. Again I know most will advice me im not ready after a year, however im fairly confident I want to do this and want to be as safe and informed if I do. My diet isn't perfect as I sometimes work long shifts without a break, however I still maintain around 4000 calories most days with at least 120g+ protein.

My cycle will consist of this:
week 1-12 - Test e 500mg pw Mondays and Thursdays
week 1-10 - Tren e 250mg pw Mondays and Thursdays

For an anti progesterone I will be using caber at 1mg per week for 10 weeks (I only have enough for 8 weeks at the moment! Would it be safe to use 0.5mg for the first two weeks or bite the bullet and order more?) I don't have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I naively overlooked this with as I had caber and am considering what to use. I have had one previous cycle on test e at 500mg per week and used aromasin without any problems, I will probably go for this again although it might prove expensive. I will most likely drop the test e to something lower, so long as im comfortable, and am wondering if an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is really necessary? (Im not running without one unless I have good reason to!)
I have letro on hand and really want advice on how to use this! I purchased it as a precaution incase signs of gyno begin to appear, but ive heard at that stage its probably useless. I know it a harsh compound too and will pretty much leave me feeling awefull with no libido. What can I actually use this for?

Also im sure at somepoint I will change mg per week at some point before I start my cycle. Im thinking lower test, would I be right in saying it has no benefit other than maintaining my bodys testosterone levels? I know without it my test would be almost none existant but I don't think theres any benefit to running it higher than necessary?
Also lower tren possibly. I know this is a harsh compound and I shouldn't be doing it as a second cycle, but if my minds set I will be trying it at some point. That doesn't mean I want to go ridiculous and abuse it, I have no idea how ill react and in heighsight I should have payed more to get tren ace so I could drop it quickly. Would it be a good idea to run 125mg for a week or two, see how I react and up the doseage to 250? Ive heard 250mg is still a low dose but id rather play it safe, although at this doseage is it worth it?

I have Tamoxifen and Clomid on hand for pct, no HCG. If its necessary I will obtain some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pre cycle.

Now again you guys are a lot more experienced, and I seriously don't mind if you poke holes in this cycle, id rather listen to reason and informative advice no matter how critical

im currently on tren e test e... I prefer low test high tren... it just depends on the person but ive been reading up more on ppl doing high to low ration of test low tren high...

im currently on tren e test e... I prefer low test high tren... it just depends on the person but ive been reading up more on ppl doing high to low ration of test low tren high...

From what I've read low test and high tren seems to make more sense, only problem is id be a fool to jump in first time on high amounts of tren e! I highly doudt it but if the sides arnt noticeable I may increase my dosage, I have enough for 500mg per week.
As for low test, how low is low? I'm thinking I might be able to get away with 250mg per week or less, but I don't know for sure.
What did you start on for your first tren cycle or what would you recommend?

400 mg of Tren E is still safe bro trust me... I know doods than pin 800 mg+ an still dont exp to much sides.... Its up the individual... Me myself Im a fairly healthy 25 year old never had any problems rather than your common cold an asthma

so you can skip the caber for a few weeks, no worries there, also when using 19-nors letro is actually a very good Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to use, it actually reduces progesterone enzymes , so read the stickys and find a dose thats good. like .25 every 3 days . us the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from day one if you're running more than 200 mg (and you are)
far as ten being harsh that is a dose dependant and individualized thing, now you're using E so thats going to have less potency per mg but its going to linger for 2 weeks in your system if you decided you could not take it any longer. 400 is a good starting dose for E 500 sounds powerful for a first ride ( is your tren E actually 250 per ml ? )

Good to know on the caber, thanks!
As for the letro, Unfortunatly there 2.5mg tablets, I think at this sort of dosage it would completely shut me down and my libido would be none existant as well as my gains?
The tren e is 125mg per ml, the test 250ml per ml

Thanks mp5, I think im gonna play it safe, start with 250mg of tren for 2 weeks, up the dosage if the effects are manageable slowly to 400-500mg.
This will be my second cycle, ive done a lot of research and I think im ready, but obviously I shouldn't be doing it for my second cycle hence the low dosage.

400 mg of Tren E is still safe bro trust me... I know doods than pin 800 mg+ an still dont exp to much sides.... Its up the individual... Me myself Im a fairly healthy 25 year old never had any problems rather than your common cold an asthma

800mg is a shitload of tren. Don't fool yourself. I'm a national level guy, and I think that's a lot of tren.

First of all your protein intake should be twice what it is now. Secondly you don't "need" HCG. As for the rest seems like a decent cycle, as the others have stated tren is pretty hardcore for only your second cycle but thats your choice, personally tren doesn't give me any extra sides over other choices say deca. Your best bet imo is 500/w of test and 250/w of tren. And letro only use in case gyno starts to pop up, ie: puffy and tender nipples

i agree with HOG. you need to run a test only cycle and get to know more about your body. i promise you will thank me later if you do.

i agree with HOG. you need to run a test only cycle and get to know more about your body. i promise you will thank me later if you do.

If you read his first post thoroughly, youll see he states this is his second cycle. First being test only.

Back