First time with peptides. What is best for women

BlondeLifter

Hi all!
I have been reading a lot on peptides and would like to add them to my workout routine. I plan on starting a 12 week heavy lifting. I'm petite and haven't been able to get as lean as I would like. My male lifting friends take them and all look great! What peptide stack is best for women and what does a typical schedule look like for taking them?

Hi all!
I have been reading a lot on peptides and would like to add them to my workout routine. I plan on starting a 12 week heavy lifting. I'm petite and haven't been able to get as lean as I would like. My male lifting friends take them and all look great! What peptide stack is best for women and what does a typical schedule look like for taking them?

Im looking forward to seeing some replies on this. I can share the info with my wife.
What peptides are the guys you workout with taking?

GHRH and GRHP's that men use can also be used by women. Since peptides only stimluate GH release there is not much difference except maybe finding what dose works best for you. An that part is trial and error.

CJC1295 DAC is ok but so are the other versions of GHRH. Both will help stimulate the release of GH. Same for GHRP's...

Personally I like Ipamorelin as the other GHRP's give way to much hunger side effect. (but that is just my rat) Some are good to go with GHRP-2, 6, hex, etc.

Back