First timer, Primobolan Tabs, PCT?????????

Jasm5780

My previous post is quoted below and I got many useful responses out of it, and even thought of not trying Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) since adding size is not what I want. But upon further research I think I might go with a strict diet with cardio Regime and Primobolan Tabs, probably 100mg to 150mg a day just to avoid muscle loss while dieting and doing cardio. And of couse I'll still be slamming the weights 5 times a week. Upon fruther research and advice, primobolan tabs seemed to be the best fit for me. I plan to do a 6 week cycle Primo tabs only. One main question I have is several info and web sites say I dont neet a post cycle therapy (pct) with Primo tabs only, but other ones recommend it. The guy I know getting me the stuff(He seems very reliable as he's been on the stuff for 8 yrs or so and seems to know what he is doing as he is HUGE!!!, with no noticable side effects) first said I wont need post cycle therapy (pct) then now tells me I need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid or both when I get off of it. Has anyone known anyone that did a Primo tab only cycle and did they need post cycle therapy (pct) of some sort. The Primo tabs were kinda expensive so I dont want to spend money on post cycle therapy (pct) "items" if I dont need to????? Also any other advice of any sort will be extreemly helpful. Thanks

Previous Post with more info about me below:
("Hey. I am 26 yrs old and have been lifting for about 6 years consistently. I am 5 ft 8 in tall, about 230 lbs and around 15 % body fat. I dont look fat, but have more of a power lifter look than a body builder. I have muscle and strength already. For example I can bench press 425lbs, squat 495lbs, have 36 inch waist, and wear size 52 sportscoat, 19 1/2 in. arms. But I can't see the muscle definition unless I flex. My body looks like 1 big solid mass. I've tried dieting(too much work for too little result), fat burning supplements(just made me jittery and feel dizzy all the time and made my heart race for no reason so I had to discontinue use). So I gave up on that and want to try something more extreeme that is proven to work. I currently weight lift 4 or 5 days a week consistently, do cardio(walking and jogging mixed with sprints 30 min. 2 or 3 days a week consistently), and eat kinda healthy. But I cannot get the chizzled look. I want to try a steroid that will just get me shreaded and NOT ANY BIGGER since size and strength have never been the issue with me and I already have enough size for my height. I heard injectable Winstrol is a good shreading steroid with not much side effects. I want to know if this is the correct steroid for me and if anyone has had good or bad experiences with it, either doing a Winstrol only cycle or stacking it? Any information will help.")

Hmm. A few comments and suggestions.

1. That "guy" your getting the primo tabs from didnt get "huge" from taking them, I assure you.

2. creatine EE will yield you more gains in 6 weeks then primo tabs, they are virtually worthless IMO in men. Do an inject a week of the depot and be done with it. If needles are they issue for you wanting the tabs then lets just stop right here.

3. Sure winstrol doesnt have any sides ;) it will just destroy your HDL/LDL cholesterol ratios and dry your joints out, then you can watch your hair fall out. Dont even think about a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. Homever told you that it has low sides is brilliant.

4. If your worried about sides, won't do the primo depot and don't want to put on a sig. amount of weight on, consider anavar.

5. every Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) has sides, some more so then others, but they all have some influence even if you cant see or feel it. No such thing as a free lunch.

Hope this helps some..... :)

Wow. I keep going back and forth between trying it and not trying it, especially after comments like that. I dont know what to do??

Heres what I would do seeing primo tabs are soooooooo weak..... Use test prop 100mgs eod along with your 150mgs daily of primo.....then youll get some quality gains, better yet do it for 8-12 weeks.

But Remember, I dont want to get bigger, just leaner. Im gonna start a strict diet and do cardio along with weightlifting. I just dont want to lose muscle during the process.

The only way I would take primo tabs is if I got them for free. Not bad, but not worth it. They're just too weak.

just my two cents i have had good success with-

d-bol/40mg ed 5wk
primo(oral) 75-100mg/ed up to 8wk

hi i am new to this forum just my two cents i have had good success with-

d-bol/40mg ed 5wk
primo(oral) 75-100mg/ed up to 8wk
nolva 20+mg/ed up to 3wk (after cessation)

i have experienced very little sides but that is me (not u )

Back