First Timer

T03

Hi,

Im 25yr old female, 165lbs, 5'5"...I need a suggested first time users cycle for the following.
Now many different people i know in the bodybuilding industry have suggested 3 different steroids: Clenbuterol, Nolvadex, and Stanazolol.

I have researched many myself, in terms of side effects which is my number one concern. I have also researched cycles for the above mentioned...without any success.

Is there anyone out there who can recommend a cycle with the 2 steroids mentioned. Those are the ones I feel most comfortable taking, but am open to any suggestions.

Now remember I am a first time user, and only 25, so i have enough time to ease myself in to this...I understand the importance of correct eating and training techniques, as i have been preparing my body in that sense, for this for the past 5 years...but have just recently grown the balls to take this further.

Help Please
T03

well you onley mentioned one steroid clen is used for weight lose and nolva is for men while pct'ing off of a cycle as a girl you wont use that and stan well thats a roid but for a first time female user thats not for you.
peeps will want to know your weight bf% and years trainning and most likly you diet.
and Anavar will be your easiest roid to use first time. but some females will chime in soon.
welcome by the way.

YOu only really mentioned one steroid, winstrol, which is about my east favorite next to tren.

I choose anavar by itself.

Back