First Tren Cycle. Dosage question.

VengeanceX7

I just ordered all my gear for my next cycle. Going to give tren E a try. I know, I know i should use tren ace in case i cant handle the sides and i can drop it faster. I cant do EOD pins and I think Ill live cause ill be starting out low dosed.

Plan is Weeks 1-13 tren e 300mg/week

My question is what dosage I should run my Test E at. I usually run it at 600mg/week but in all the tren cycles i see test is usually lower or even with tren. Is that a must. I was planning on 600mg/week again but I think I should lower it right? Thanks guys.

Dude first of all tren e cycles shouldn't go longer than 8 weeks.
Second you NEED the test unless you want spaghetti dick. I ran same test as tren it worked well for me. I'm assuming you have adex, caber, clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc on hand ?

Second you NEED the test unless you want spaghetti dick. I ran same test as tren it worked well for me. I'm assuming you have adex, caber, clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc on hand ?

You sir are incorrect. He is running Tren E not Ace therefore being a long ester, you need to run it a minimum of 12 weeks. Ace is generally ran 8-10 weeks. As for your test, you can run it anywhere from 300-600mg per week. I tried the low test high tren last time and I really enjoyed it.

Right on Cheph. Only thing I have for the OP is it's completely up to you if you do the test higher or lower than the tren. I've ran a high tren low test cycle... it was 400 mg Tren Ace 250 mg Sust.. had great results but the sides were pretty rough. Night sweats, higher blood pressure, couldn't sleep well. But the results made it all worth it. What you got planned for PCT?

My bad.. misread it for Tren Ace...

I knew an answer like this was coming. 1. I actually am going to run tren e for 10 weeks, i just have 13 weeks worth of it. 2. I KNOW I NEED test. that is why I said Im taking Test E. You are assuming correctly. I have clomid, nolva, adex and prami. No Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) cause well honestly i have never used it in any cycle and its the one thing that has to be refrigerated and therefor been seen by my woman.

So, I now know that I can run it at the same dosage. But what about running the test higher than the tren. Will that make for less sides? More sides? Cause I will either run the test at 300mg/wk or 500-600mg/wk... Yes I have pct lines up this is my 5th cycle. Nolva 40/40/40/40 and clomid 50/50/50/50

I think Ill start out with 300mg/week of test and 300 mg/week of tren and go up from there on the test. I dont think i want to go any higher with the tren seeing as its my first time using it.

I think Ill start out with 300mg/week of test and 300 mg/week of tren and go up from there on the test. I dont think i want to go any higher with the tren seeing as its my first time using it.

300 is a fine dosage for your first time.. Tren is the steroid used by the Gods. Enjoy!!!

So, I now know that I can run it at the same dosage. But what about running the test higher than the tren. Will that make for less sides? More sides? Cause I will either run the test at 300mg/wk or 500-600mg/wk... Yes I have pct lines up this is my 5th cycle. Nolva 40/40/40/40 and clomid 50/50/50/50

Sounds like a great question for Austinite...

You sir are incorrect. He is running Tren E not Ace therefore being a long ester, you need to run it a minimum of 12 weeks. Ace is generally ran 8-10 weeks. As for your test, you can run it anywhere from 300-600mg per week. I tried the low test high tren last time and I really enjoyed it.

Interesting. I have been advised to only run e for 8 weeks. My last tren cycle lasted 8 weeks and kept test going til 14 weeks.
My bad OP I guess I read your post too fast I thought you were asking if you needed test with it, now I realize you we're asking about dosage. Sorry ill read closer next time
Well I guess I stand corrected

I personally prefer my test low and tren high. Its easier for me to manage my estro levels with low test, which in turn keeps prolactin at bay. Plus tren is more anabolic than test so i just let it do its thing. Are you gonna be running liver support?

Last edited:
I also run my Tren higher than my test. Tren has a 5x higher anabolic/androgenic rating than Test. Since Tren is 5x stronger, why would you want a high dosage of test in your cycle? A testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage of Test is sufficient because it will combat what the Tren will suppress plus there still will be enough to keep your body functioning properly. Both the Tren and the Test fight for the same androgen receptors but the Tren always wins because it's stronger, therefore leaving the excess test to float around and convert to estrogen. This will create a tougher time for you to manage your estrogen levels. And if you don't manage your estrogen levels correctly, you will get every nasty side effect in the book.

I also run my Tren higher than my test. Tren has a 5x higher anabolic/androgenic rating than Test. Since Tren is 5x stronger, why would you want a high dosage of test in your cycle? A testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage of Test is sufficient because it will combat what the Tren will suppress plus there still will be enough to keep your body functioning properly. Both the Tren and the Test fight for the same androgen receptors but the Tren always wins because it's stronger, therefore leaving the excess test to float around and convert to estrogen. This will create a tougher time for you to manage your estrogen levels. And if you don't manage your estrogen levels correctly, you will get every nasty side effect in the book.

Wouldn't Adex counter the free test? Just trying to learn more.

Wouldn't Adex counter the free test? Just trying to learn more.

Your exactly right, that's what Adex does...But in this case, the free test will be at random all the time making it very difficult to keep your E2 levels exactly where you want them. Instead of just getting the pre, mid and post cycle blood tests, you'd have to be getting frequent blood tests to fully stay on top of your E2 levels, adjusting your Adex constantly to the random free test levels. Pain in the ass...

300mg per week of TREN is a high starting point. With ACE we recommend 30mg ED to judge tolerance. That = 210mg per week. Tren E has a funny way of "catching up" with you. So i'd lay on the conservative side for the start of the cycle only increasing by 50mg per week, you don't want to be one of those TREN horror stories ; especially on enth.

The higher you run your test, the higher the chance of Prolactin related sides; unless your Estrogen is 10/10 under control. Thats why keeping aromatising compounds low while keeping TREN high is a good idea. Remember that TREN is 5 times as anabolic and androgenic as test. 200mg of tren = 500mg of test

If it was me.. i'd let TREN do all the work and keep the test in @ testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses to negate libido and HPTA shutdown issues. In-fact i'm running TREN ENTH, MAST, and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) TEST PROP (200mg) right now.

Best of luck

About to order some Tren E for my first tren cycle. Thanks for your thoughts here. This sounds very logical. I cruise with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at about 1100 with a topical T agent. I can actually push it up to 1300 if I need to by adding two more pumps. Does that sound about right, if my goal is to slowly work up to 300mg a week of Tren E?

Also, if I'm starting at 1100 ng/dL from my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and add 300mg / week of Tren E, once the long esters kick in, how much higher should the T climb?

Does Tren raise T similarly to straight Testosterone?

Back