first tren E test E cycle

Panthro

Im curious about my current cycle. Ive just finished week 8 and stopped the tren e at 500mg a week. Started at 250mg a week and 500mg test e a week. Never really felt that suoerman feeling that I felt previously but i knew it was working because i felt some strength. I got the bad tren cough, extreme night sweats, and got very oily, and much more aggressive for some vascularity and body fat loss. .. would you say i got under dosed tren? Maybe my receptors were burned out? Last cycle i waited cycle + pct.

Im curious about my current cycle. Ive just finished week 8 and stopped the tren e at 500mg a week. Started at 250mg a week and 500mg test e a week. Never really felt that suoerman feeling that I felt previously but i knew it was working because i felt some strength. I got the bad tren cough, extreme night sweats, and got very oily, and much more aggressive for some vascularity and body fat loss. .. would you say i got under dosed tren? Maybe my receptors were burned out? Last cycle i waited cycle + pct.

Should've def ran your tren e longer. Not your receptors. I ran my tren a last cycle 9 weeks and saw some very nice gains! Hate that you missed out. Doubt it was the gear

Ah, ive been reading to take tren for 8 weeks because its so harsh on the liver... ill give it another try next cycle cycle from a different source..

Dang, thanks, didnt see much on tren e cycles, i know you run test e for 12 or more weeks because of the ester. Damn, oh well, next cycle.

Back