Flush Kits and Drug Tests

W

Winchester

I ran a long cycle a few months ago with deca, prop, enan, and some dbol. I might have to get NCAA tested in a few months. I know deca takes forever to get out of your system, but I was wondering if I did a few flush kits would I be able to take it out of my system in a certain period of time.

Also, is there a cheap test to see if I test positive to AAS? Not levels just positive or negative? Test strips, etc...

I dont think it would work but it's worth a shot. If you want to be really safe you could always do a private test on your own.

Flush test dont work. They are meant for narcotics and they only show that your clean for so many hours. They mask the result to make it look like you are clean.

They do NOT work when it comes to steroids.........don't you think Olympic and all pro athletes would be using them if they did really work??

StoneColdNTO said:
.........don't you think Olympic and all pro athletes would be using them if they did really work??

No because they can test to see if you're using detoxing agents as well. I just didnt know if those detoxing/ flush kits did anything as far as speeding up the process of cleaning your system.

Winchester said:
No because they can test to see if you're using detoxing agents as well. I just didnt know if those detoxing/ flush kits did anything as far as speeding up the process of cleaning your system.
That is certainly not the reason they dont use these flushing drinks. They do NOT work for hormone detection, never will either. Pesky esters ruin it for everyone.

Back