Fly Your Flag! Support Pinnacle!

LOL good shit ^^^^^^ up there!!!

I'm down with this shit!!! Pinnacle allllllll day!!!!

How do I get a signature in the bottom of my profile like yours Rowdy?

Haha. Looks like you figured out the signature. Anyone else out their pm me i'll try to help!

Haha. Looks like you figured out the signature. Anyone else out their pm me i'll try to help!

yeah I couldn't figure out how to make it as NICE looking as yours, went to make it larger and BOLD and kept saying some error message when I would go to save it!!! Something about the BOLD something or another but SHEEEEEET!!

Did you see that thread Moppy1 put up about what pinnacle has done lately to make a fix to a crazy problem?

yeah I couldn't figure out how to make it as NICE looking as yours, went to make it larger and BOLD and kept saying some error message when I would go to save it!!! Something about the BOLD something or another but SHEEEEEET!!

Did you see that thread Moppy1 put up about what pinnacle has done lately to make a fix to a crazy problem?

Thats very stand up that they do whatever it takes to fix a major problem. Hats off to them.

Thats very stand up that they do whatever it takes to fix a major problem. Hats off to them.

Yeah it is!!!! And with the EXCELLENT Rep of Exo in the game I'm quite sure they are just as trustworthy!!! Seem like a very stand up group over there. Pretty soon between pinnacle and exo I believe all these HALF ASS UNDERDOSING , GOOD FOR NOTHING, CHEATING labs will begin to disappear!!!! And it couldn't come soon enough!!!! I'm tired of seeing this game riddled with LYING labs and shitty service labs and last but not least and most important!!! Those COWARDLY labs that UNDERDOSE shit!!!
From everything I've heard we will never have to worry about that with Exo and from everything I've taken of pinnacle (Which is MOST everything they carry) Anyone using this product is definately at the Highest of the AAS food chain!!! Very solid gear and service and HONEST!!!!

Yeah it is!!!! And with the EXCELLENT Rep of Exo in the game I'm quite sure they are just as trustworthy!!! Seem like a very stand up group over there. Pretty soon between pinnacle and exo I believe all these HALF ASS UNDERDOSING , GOOD FOR NOTHING, CHEATING labs will begin to disappear!!!! And it couldn't come soon enough!!!! I'm tired of seeing this game riddled with LYING labs and shitty service labs and last but not least and most important!!! Those COWARDLY labs that UNDERDOSE shit!!!
From everything I've heard we will never have to worry about that with Exo and from everything I've taken of pinnacle (Which is MOST everything they carry) Anyone using this product is definately at the Highest of the AAS food chain!!! Very solid gear and service and HONEST!!!!

Yes Exoscience's service is #1 the customer service was great, I am reading great reviews I have some good bro's using them right now and letting me know its high quality gear. I recieved an order from them recently infact heres the thread.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ience-testosterone-enanthate-i-picked-up.html

Well NOW some ppl will have something to say after see my new Avatar. Pinnacle has being supporting me in dificult times and here I am showing my new avi for those who want to talk now. Thank you JB and Pinn!!! Lets get good bros Best gear out there!!!

Haha now Tshirts might be pushing it...would be funny though

QUOTE=TheChosenOne;3145254]Pinnacle is by far the best ugl I've used. When are the t-shirts coming out.[/QUOTE]

Back