food schedule

imahoss

5' 11 192, not sure what my body fat percentage is but it has to be pretty good. I'm really cut. My goals: to increase strength, cut down speed put on about 10 pounds and maintain being cut. I would like to do this all in the upcoming summer. I am going to do my first cycle. Cycle of HGH and Winstrol. I know that isn't the best combo to put on mass, but I don't want to lose strength and that seems the best way for me with my higher blood pressure.

I would like someone to list a great diet to go buy from mourning until night. Best workouts as well. I am going to do the 5x5 for the next 6 weeks here then start the cycle.

Most likely will be on the football field speed training around 930am for an hour or so

then to the gym by noon time.

Please any advice, tips, or anything I would really appreciate it.

imahoss said:
I would like someone to list a great diet to go buy from mourning until night. Best workouts as well. I am going to do the 5x5 for the next 6 weeks here then start the cycle.

If you are to lazy to research a diet and training program for yourself why do you think someone else should do it for you. I mean shit come up with something, post it, and then ask for advice on it. Or maybe just read the stickies at the top of the diet and training forums.

cheezy said:
If you are to lazy to research a diet and training program for yourself why do you think someone else should do it for you. I mean shit come up with something, post it, and then ask for advice on it. Or maybe just read the stickies at the top of the diet and training forums.

relax jerkoff, I was wandering if someone had a website anything that has shit listed, if it bothered you so much then don't reply back....

Back