Footlong is back and ready to grow! Test e, Tbol, Proviron

footlong12

I have been free from AAS for nearly a year now. My last log was with AML test e, masteron e, and anavar.

Stats as of now:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 197
Bf%: ~12%

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...long-s-aml-review-pics-test-e-mast-e-var.html

I am going to be starting my cycle on the 19th but need some opinions from you great folks of steroidology. This cycle I am going to using test e, proviron, and tbol. I have used tbol before and loved it, but proviron is new to me.

My cycle is as follows:
Week 1-16 test e 750mg
Week 1-8 tbol 60-80mg/day
Week 4-16 proviron 50mg/day
Week 3-16 .5mg arimidex/day

Questions:
Should I run the tbol at 60 or 80mg a day?
Should I run proviron from the beginning or just when test kicks in?

Clomid/nolva protocol 3 weeks after last shot. Hcg week 14-end of pct 250iu/500iu every other day.

Last edited:
I looked at the thread I didn't see HCG. Did you use it last cycle?

HCG should be run on cycle ti keep testes working to make recovery easier not during PCT as it suppresses the HPTA your trying to re start

I looked at the thread I didn't see HCG. Did you use it last cycle?

HCG should be run on cycle ti keep testes working to make recovery easier not during PCT as it suppresses the HPTA your trying to re start

Never used it last cycle. Hcg is new to me on cycle. When would you recommend I start and finish it?

factory outlet michael kors
ct86

michael kors outletmichael kors outlet
michael kors factory outletcheap michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet couponsmichael kors outlet online

I just looked back at you last cycle thread, you did very well!!! Nice work. And AMLs Mast E cant be beat, no way.

So heres what I would do and take this however you like as its my opinion, and how id do things man.

Start the Prov right from the start and start the Adex right from the start as well. I would lower the dose of the Adex to .25 EOD and go from there. .5ED is a pretty hefty dose and might cause tour E2 to crash which you dont want. If also, if you can and havent got everything you need yet, run the Prov at 100mg ED, I ran it at 50 but just bumped it to 100 and its like night and day, much more of a masteron like effect at 100 rather than 50.

HCG will benifit you in terms of increasing the odds of recovering. Id run it right from the start as well twice a week at 250iu each injection and stop 3 days before you begin you PCT with clomid and nolvadex. Unless blasting and cruising Id recommend using HCG for sure.

I will let someone who has used Tbol chime in on that as I have never ran it and I dont want to give advice on something Ive never done.

Hope this helps a bit!

Are you running AML again footlong?

Yes schredder I am going to be running AML, trying to figure the whole cycle out with dosages before I make my order. I've ran Tbol before at 60mg but I'm thinking of doing 80 this time.

As for proviron, I've never ran it before so I'm gonna try at 50mg and then possibly bump up after 6 weeks depending on how I feel.

Thanks for the advice on hcg! Once reconstituted would you say it'll be good for the 16 week duration if refrigerated?

Yes schredder I am going to be running AML, trying to figure the whole cycle out with dosages before I make my order. I've ran Tbol before at 60mg but I'm thinking of doing 80 this time.

As for proviron, I've never ran it before so I'm gonna try at 50mg and then possibly bump up after 6 weeks depending on how I feel.

Thanks for the advice on hcg! Once reconstituted would you say it'll be good for the 16 week duration if refrigerated?

Ya thats exactly what I did, I started at 50 just to see what the deal was. No worries in doing that!!

HCG gradually loses its potency over time its not a one day good next day useless type of a deal. I would personally have two vials use one up to the half way mark and then the other for the last half. I think by 16 weeks you be just injecting BAC water. Remember to keep it in the fridge if course which im sure your aware of.

I just read about preloading the slinpins and freezing them. Putting them in fridge 24hours prior to using to defrost. I would think that it works in preservation.

I just read about preloading the slinpins and freezing them. Putting them in fridge 24hours prior to using to defrost. I would think that it works in preservation.

You can preload them or you can wrap the vial with tinfoil and keep it in the fridge.

The difference if freezing or not - is the life span... once hCG is mixed it's at full strength for 30 days.

However I've been running mine at 500iu's twice a week - 5 weeks on - 1 week off... then repeat - this has worked perfect.

Even after some very strong cycles - I thad the boys checked and they were still producing 100% using this method.

You could actually run 500iu's twice a week with the cycle you're running... I only recommend 250iu's twice a week
for light cycles - which yours is kind of in between - so either 250 or 500 twice a week is fine.

I would also recommend it as a base to every cycle just like testosterone... you'll just need to stop 4 days prior to SERM treatment.

Repo, considering that Proviron has some anti E mechanism thee really would be no need to run Adex higher than .25?

Repo, considering that Proviron has some anti E mechanism thee really would be no need to run Adex higher than .25?

Proviron and masteron' anti e properties are not enough to lower adex doses in my opinion.

That is correct - I wouldn't ever adjust and AI because of proviron.

However as a small disclaimer when I first started running gear I was only running test cyp at 500mg and proviron without an AI
end did not have any issues with estrogen - but everyone is different and it was my first cycle.

I personally think - once you get to know your body you can easily make those kind of adjustments... in such I can pretty much tell
when I need to increase my AI or when I can lay off a little.

Back