For any of you guys who get acne.

Johny J

never gonna be a ***
Whether it is on cycl or just in general. I figured i would let you know about some really good shit i found. If you keep yourself clean and wash properly, then you are already doing the right thing. If you would like a little something to help clear up those break outs that occur anyway, check this shit out. It is called "drying lotion" by a compnay called biogenesis. You put it on before bed with a little q-tip. You wake up in the morning and it will be on its way out. For those pimples that hang around, they make a product called "sulfur lotion". It is similiar to the drying lotion, only it is a similiar color as your skin. You put it on with a q-tip, then spread it a bit with your finger. It acts like a cover up, but also works to get rid of the shit.

I dont have anything to do with this compnay or anytthing. It is just something that i have been using for the past year and have been really happy with. Check it out if you would like.

that stuff kinda sounds like....make up? ;) lol jk

never had problems with acne... only time it was noticeable to me was on 600mg of primoteston.

natty said:
that stuff kinda sounds like....make up? ;) lol jk

The sulfur lotion is kinda like that. It will cover up that big, festering red pepperoni on your mug, at the same time drying it up and getting rifd of it. I like it.

Hey why the fuck not? There would be some ugly ass girls without makeup. Funny how we get ragged on when we try to look good.

Ifrit said:
Hey why the fuck not? There would be some ugly ass girls without makeup. Funny how we get ragged on when we try to look good.
lol. yeah. With the sulfur lotion, you wont even be able to tell you put it on. YOu only put a little dab, then smear it in. The other shit you put on at night. You put it on little spots, and it is pink. so you will see it.

might just give this a try...

is there a certain amount of time you can use it b4 you have to stop....

just curious cause i got some shit like this but you can only use it for 2 weeks then you got to stop just incase it drys your skin out to bad.

That-Guy said:
might just give this a try...

is there a certain amount of time you can use it b4 you have to stop....

just curious cause i got some shit like this but you can only use it for 2 weeks then you got to stop just incase it drys your skin out to bad.
You can use it for as long as you want as far as i can tell. I use it everynight for the past year. It's not a cream in the sense that you are thinking of. YOu dont spread the drying lotion around, you just put a dot of it on the pimple and leave it.

Your friends mom huh? Say no more, haha. J/K bro. I went to their site and they don't have a pricelist. I hate that.

Back