for anyone who has taken hgh that is 21 or around that age.....

21 and wanting to run hgh? The amount off positive replies is concerning...

Maybe there dead.

until you have reached a point where you arent growing any more off juice, then I would say its a waste of cash, you will grow much more from steroids

but im not trying to grow that much just do a little strengthening of joints and muslces.. would it fuck me up in the long run?

You have your answer bro. I know its not the one you want to hear ... and I prey that you dont go and do it anyway - which you very well might ... hey - its your body yeah? So if you want to risk fucking it up and waste your money at the same time (multi tasking!!), go ahead and take the HGH ... bad stuff only happens to everyone else yeah? Im not trying to be an ass .. but you asked for these guys advise; some very knowledgable people have replied ... do yourself a big favour and listen to them.

but im not trying to grow that much just do a little strengthening of joints and muslces.. would it fuck me up in the long run?

It's not likely to fuck you up in the long run, but at your age, it's just not going to do anything in regard to strengthening of joints and muslces. At your age, your already producing enough Growth.

You would be completely wasting your money. It really would be pointless.

I have heard GH is like magic though? People run it with steroids and lose a ton of fat while gaining tons of muscle? Even without working out.

how much GH does the average male body produce at 21 years of age?

I'm 22 and in my recent blood tests my doc actually asked me if I was on a low dose of growth because my levels were so high... with that said, being young <30ish, I would say there is no reason to run growth at all unless you have super deep pockets and you are going to run it at a rather high dose

You'd be throwing your money away. Completely pointless

Dont know the age of this thread but thats a generlized statement...Everybody is different...Only rue way to know if gains would be made is to go get bloodwork up done! IM a strong believe in blood work pre and post cycle everytime!

Yes that's a generalised statement and it's generally the case!! There are bound to be exceptions, but I doubt there are very many at all.

If your under 30, then IMO and lots of other peoples your wasting your money doing hgh.

Back