Forearm ????

Dumbell holds. Grab 75lb DBs and hold for as long as you can - look at the clock and see how long you can hold em for. I got this idea from JT and it's been workin a lot; DB holds got my grip a lot stonger as well.

Mine get bigger by just lifting heavy weight through DLs and bench pressing. Oh and dont ever wear straps

go to the hardware store, cut yourself a peice of 2" PBC pipe about a foot long. get about 5 feet of this rope, drill a hole dead smack in the middle of the pipe, stick the rope thru tie a knot and burn one end. buy a little snap hook for 35 cents, tie it to the other end of the rope and burn that end. 10lbs weight hooked on there, arms straight out, curl that bitch one set forward all the way up, then backwards all the way up. thats one set. That shit will build your forarms better than anything out there, and the best part about it is that it cost a total of about $1.50 from your local hardware store.

Onswoll said:
go to the hardware store, cut yourself a peice of 2" PBC pipe about a foot long. get about 5 feet of this rope, drill a hole dead smack in the middle of the pipe, stick the rope thru tie a knot and burn one end. buy a little snap hook for 35 cents, tie it to the other end of the rope and burn that end. 10lbs weight hooked on there, arms straight out, curl that bitch one set forward all the way up, then backwards all the way up. thats one set. That shit will build your forarms better than anything out there, and the best part about it is that it cost a total of about $1.50 from your local hardware store.
I used to do that, but it gets annoying when your arms start to bend outwards. Great exercise though.

Winter said:
I used to do that, but it gets annoying when your arms start to bend outwards. Great exercise though.

dont let them bend outwards, problem solved. I know what your talking about tho.

Onswoll said:

There is a better exercise than this, armwrestling. I have a huge ball in my forearm from armwrestling in my younger days and people trip out when i flex. I tell em its a tumor heh...since its almost bigger than my tiny bicep lol.

Winter said:
Dumbell holds. Grab 75lb DBs and hold for as long as you can - look at the clock and see how long you can hold em for. I got this idea from JT and it's been workin a lot; DB holds got my grip a lot stonger as well.

that's what I do, bro. just not with 75. my grip went weak by a mile after I didn't mind them. oh well. i miss using 75s. i'll be there!!

Believe it or not, those hand squeeze thingies work pretty well...and you do not have to be at the gym to do 'em. You can do 'em while watching tv or browsing the net.

Back