Forma stanzol as a stack or pct?

phoneman268

STRENGTH AND HONOR
Hey gang got a question, I'm ready to start my helladrol cycle and I wanna run the forma stanzol as a stack with the helladrol. If I do, is it more beneficial to start forma a week before the helladrol? Also I also took advantage of the sale on DAA from NTBM where does that fit in my cycle? PCT or part of a bridge?

I usually start mine wk3 through pct as hella takes awhile to kick in..start ur Daa the day after you are off hella abd maintain through pct

run forma week 3-10... 10 pumps a day... 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m... you can run daa in pct and as part of your bridge if you want... 8 weeks is a good amount of it so you can taper it into your bridge if you want... i would recommend just running it during pct and then running a sarms stack as your bridge... switch over to D-Spark in your sarms bridge... there is daa in it but a lot of other quality ingredients that go very well with sarms...

Guys thanx for the input, definitely will take it into consideration. I will be starting this cycle this weekend. I will keep everyone posted.....

I'd stay in higher doses of daa if u have a bunch of it in the first place. I've got better results at 6g, much better.

The forma I'd run longer but at a lower dose. 4/4 pumps am/pm, but for the whole cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). you want to control estrogen and keep it at a low, manageable amount.

Hey! i start my Forma Monday. I will be the first day for week three on my Hella cycle. Just wanted to know how the forma did for you

Hey gang got a question, I'm ready to start my helladrol cycle and I wanna run the forma stanzol as a stack with the helladrol. If I do, is it more beneficial to start forma a week before the helladrol? Also I also took advantage of the sale on DAA from NTBM where does that fit in my cycle? PCT or part of a bridge?

Start your Daa in pct or later as a bridge, I'd run it in pct and continue for 6 or so weeks.
Start your forma at a low dose in week 4 or 5 of your cycle, Then carry it on through pct. Helladrol doesn't convert to estrogen massively anyways so could wait till your pct, and then go through pct and bridge out afterwards.

Back