Formadrol or 6-OXO?

umm...I'd do the formadrol since it's made by the same company. For some reason though, I have a feeling the 6-Oxo is better stuff.

rake922 said:
Why not take clomid or nolva?

I much rather takes a clomid/nolva combo thats what I do for my test cycles. howerver time is a concern right now I just ran out of Methyl today and my local supp shop has formadrol or 6-oxo. The owner who i a former powerlifter and has been around a while suggests 6-oxo. I need it tommorow otherwise I would take clomid again. Thanx for the dnpnutrition link my guy at the shop matches all internet prices.

So for you experienced guys- you don't think 6-oxo or formadrol is enough for the ph cycle he's about to finish? I'm going to try that cycle in about 2 weeks.

BiggerthanLavar said:
So for you experienced guys- you don't think 6-oxo or formadrol is enough for the ph cycle he's about to finish? I'm going to try that cycle in about 2 weeks.

3rd day into Formadrol Extreme and it is way sufficient for a quick little methyl-1 pro-hormone cycle. A lot of the guys on the board will want to sell you the liquid nolva or clomid but dude your fine with formadrol. Now running a 15 week test cycle definitely go for clomid/nolva pct

Back