Frag 176-191 - First time female cycle

notacardiobunny

Hey internet,

Thought I would post my experiences as I go with my first frag 176-191 cycle as when I was looking information was pretty all over the place..another review can't hurt!

I'm dosing 250mcg once daily for the first two weeks then might bump to twice daily.

Currently I weight train at night, however have added 45mins steady state fasted cardio for the week leading up to today (first day) and will be continuing that :)

Have changed up my diet a bit - I do eat healthily but love fruit.. and will mostly cut that out for the next couple of weeks. Have also changed my breakfast from oats to an egg white omelette as I read high-protein low-carb is better for this frag. We'll see!

I have just done my first injection (EVER!) and let all the newbies hear it from me - its not that bad! Just read some guides and just do it.

Will do my injections in the mornings before cardio.. however might have to mix it up and do some nightly ones due to schedules etc..I guess we'll see!

Don't particularly want to weigh myself before this as I'm a female who has (semi)recently started lifting weights and we all know that cycle of OMG the scales aren't changing is not a healthy one. But let me say - my clothes all fit.. I'm an Australian size small/6-8 and I can see a bit of definition in my stomach at my start point. I did take measurements which I'll post at some point when I compare.

That's it for now - first injection down now off for some cardio!

Ive been dosing 500mcg bi-lat I would recommend for timing do it right before bed and make sure your last meal of the day is low on carbs so your body has to use the fat the 171-191 is releasing. I've been using for about 4 weeks probably 5 nights a week only when my last meal is ideal for it and so far have noticed it's working! Best of my luck keep us updated

Ive been dosing 500mcg bi-lat I would recommend for timing do it right before bed and make sure your last meal of the day is low on carbs so your body has to use the fat the 171-191 is releasing. I've been using for about 4 weeks probably 5 nights a week only when my last meal is ideal for it and so far have noticed it's working! Best of my luck keep us updated

@PureIsClean, From what I have read, effective dosing starts at 500mcg, dosed in 2 x 250mcg shots per day, regardless if male or female. I'm at 10%, so will pass on this one, but my wife is looking to shift some stubborn fat out from its' hiding place, and was also looking to 5 out of 7 days. You've been running this for about 4 weeks, what changes have you noticed, and have you maintained the same diet/workout schedule as before?

thanks

@notacardiobunny, please update.

Back