Freind on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and researching info on it

Freind on TRT and researching info on it

I have a friend that is 52 yrs old and just went on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) about 2.5-3 weeks ago. His doc is giving him 1cc of test cyp bi-weekly at 250mgs. That seems like a long time in between shots for stable blood levels. I don't know much about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), hence the reason Im making this thread. Wouldn't 125-150mgs every week make more sense?

He also has been wanting to up the dosage with my help but Ive told him to wait. I don't want the doc tripping out when his levels go to high before he's not under the docs thumb anymore and having his blood work done since its still so early for him in the process. After he's gotten his feet wet with the doc for awhile and the blood work is scheduled farther out, only did I tell him I would help. My thots were to use the 250mgs he's already getting and adding 300-400mgs of cyp to equate to around 500mgs weekly. Sound like a good idea?

Yes, he'll want at least weekly injects to keep his hormone levels stable. I can't imagine the rollercoaster he's on at an injection every other week! He's going to need to wait at least six months to a year before his doc releases him to blood tests every six months - so he's going to have to be patient. Depending on how low he was to begin with, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) might give him the same benefits most get from a cycle to be honest. We can't discuss cycle doses or protocols here, but I'll say you're on the right track. ;)

Ok thank u Halfwit! I thot it seemed a bit strange for that long in between shots. Ya he's quite impatient but scared in looking for it so he will have to wait lol. I'm trying to get his blood work paper so I can post them and go from there. Thanks again!

Back