fried rice recomended by Dirkmoneyshot is very good

mister69

3\4cup cold rice(basmati)
soy sauce
cant believe its not butter spray
pam
1whole egg
10oz grilled chopped chicken

very tasty guys and i recomend it to all. Dirk didnt mention chicken but i threw it in.

Last edited:
I just had some basmati rice today, not bad! Thought it was white rice though, is this not the case? Is it just as good as brown?

you're missing:
Garlic powder
Onions (slightly fried in olive oil)
seasame seeds
peas and carrots

Aczech said:
you're missing:
Garlic powder
Onions (slightly fried in olive oil)
seasame seeds
peas and carrots

Good call!!! Now it does sound good! ..before it was just rice and butter. Now I'm going to give it a shot :)

I made this the other night, took a picture of my beautiful masterpiece but lost the phone. My wok isn't big enough to make more than two heaping bowls. I need a bigger wok so i can make meals for later.

Aczech said:
I made this the other night, took a picture of my beautiful masterpiece but lost the phone. My wok isn't big enough to make more than two heaping bowls. I need a bigger wok so i can make meals for later.

Did you write down the ratio and amounts you used of each ingredient?? If so I'd, I'd like that! I plan on making this a staple. I made a similar attempt the other night. Turned out ok... I had created a kung pao sauce to cook the chicken in. Too much red pepper, hotter then fuck! :insane2: :baby: I ended up rinsing my chiken pieces so I could still get the protein...lol

Back