From Exports to Jintropin

Jyzza

Owns QualityMuscle.com
After the first Export kit I decided to jump on Jintropin. Jintropin had so many great review I have to try it out for myself.

My question is....Do you guys see a problem w/ switching? Just checking.

JohnnyB said:
How'd you like the exports

JohnnyB

Bro..I have talked to lots of people about the exports. I heared mixed reviews.
It might be to soon to tell. I'm on week 4 and I don't see any changes..none..zip..
First 3 weeks I was at 4ius a day then I bumped it to 6ius and nothing..no sides..but then again Ironfist doesn't get any sides either...

I won't waste my time w/ them. I got Jintropin which should be the shit so I'll go w/ that at 4ius.

jyzza said:

First 3 weeks I was at 4ius a day then I bumped it to 6ius and nothing..no sides..but then again Ironfist doesn't get any sides either...

I won't waste my time w/ them. I got Jintropin which should be the shit so I'll go w/ that at 4ius.

Well, dont count on no sides from the Jintropin. Vovan, one of Ret's buddy's, posted awhile back how when he went up to 8 or 10 IU a day and he couldnt drive his car because of the crazy CTS it gave him. Suffice to say, I have not heard one bad or even mediocre review of Jintropin. All I have heard is great reviews.

BiggieSwolls said:
Well, dont count on no sides from the Jintropin. Vovan, one of Ret's buddy's, posted awhile back how when he went up to 8 or 10 IU a day and he couldnt drive his car because of the crazy CTS it gave him. Suffice to say, I have not heard one bad or even mediocre review of Jintropin. All I have heard is great reviews.

LOL....Same w/ Ret....I talked to vovan about it...If I have the side at least I'll know it 100% working..lol.....
I'll be on 4ius of it so it souldn't be that bad..

Back