Front loading deca with NPP

Roush

I am banned!
If your starting a testosterone based cycle, with a long Esther, front loading that with a short Esther like test propionate at 100 mg eod for 4 weeks (until the long Esther kicks in),, is not a bad idea.

Well with deca (nandolone) at least for me it takes a good 6-8 weeks to start kicking in.. Would it be a good idea for the first 6 weeks to front load deca with NPP ? In the same manner as one would front load test cyp with test prop
(NPP being essentially a fast acting short Esther deca)

It could work. Just make sure to start the deca close to the dose u running it at when u drop the npp
U still mY have a drop in blood levels for a week or so.
I was going to do this so let me know how it works. Best of luck bro

If your starting a testosterone based cycle, with a long Esther, front loading that with a short Esther like test propionate at 100 mg eod for 4 weeks (until the long Esther kicks in),, is not a bad idea.

Well with deca (nandolone) at least for me it takes a good 6-8 weeks to start kicking in.. Would it be a good idea for the first 6 weeks to front load deca with NPP ? In the same manner as one would front load test cyp with test prop
(NPP being essentially a fast acting short Esther deca)

Good idea Roush, you can also use NPP the last 3 weeks. It will make it easier to time you pct. You will not have to wait as long for the deca to clearout. If you do this use only NPP the last 3 weeks instead of decanoate. Run your test p up to the end. I am a believer when it comes to nandrolone, It is much more anabolic than test, but with a much lower androgenic component. You don't need to dose it as high as the test to get the double the anabolic effect.

LP

It could work. Just make sure to start the deca close to the dose u running it at when u drop the npp
U still mY have a drop in blood levels for a week or so.
I was going to do this so let me know how it works. Best of luck bro

I'll prob give it a try.. But I'm not running the deca until the second half of my current cycle.. So I still got about 9 weeks to go, then I'll front load the NPP

Back