Funny Story of the Day - IncreaseMyT Trolls that Todd has to Deal With

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
So I get a call yesterday from someone who is already on TRT and they want to request more information. I go over all the details of getting your free no obligation pre-approval. Then, as usual I let them know that I will text them when we hang up and they can shoot me their email so I can FWD all the general info and the patient forms as this answers most of the preliminary questions.

Well today I get a text back and instead of the email it went something like " I am really against HCG so can I just get the testosterone". Keep in mind there was no reasoning on why this person was against HCG.

So as I usually do I explained that unless someone was primary hypogonadal that our doctors would not prescribe testosterone without HCG because without it eventually your adrenals and thyroid are going to shut down.

This is when said person proceeded to tell me that he has talked to so many doctors that are against HCG. In my normal polite fashion I said that is because they are idiots when it comes to TRT :D

At this point said person proceeded to tell me that IMT is a fly by night (been here 9 years) and just some "online clinic"

This is a big misconception I would like to clear up, being online is not a detriment to experience or authenticity, in fact IMT is extremely happy we never went the route of building our own brick and mortar, as this is extremely expensive and just raises the prices for our clients. Instead of going around the country and building places of business, we contracted with physicians that already have their own location.

To go even further the idea of driving to your local clinic and getting an injection once per week is dying, seriously who has time for that anymore? In fact we get tons of clients leaving that model and coming to us for convenience.

After a couple rounds of texts said person said I must be in my mom's basement LOL. I know it sounds crazy, even dramatic but you would be surprised how often this happens. Newbies get online and read a thread or 2 and then all of the sudden they become an expert and IMT's 5,000 plus patient base is suddenly no comparison for the 48 hours of reading online they have done :insane2:

So if you contact IMT and Todd screens you a little bit with paper work and some general info don't take it the wrong way, we are just trying to eliminate the time wasters so we have more time for clients that need our help. After all if a potential client is unwilling to fill out a 34 field questionnaire in order to give us the info we need to get you the correct info and recommendation, then said person probably wouldn't be a good fit for IMT and would be better off finding a clinic where they do just order whatever they want.

To be clear IMT is not a place you call and "order" the meds you want, unlike many TRT clinics our doctors meet every single client we get virtually. The doctor is the one who decides what meds you are getting, not the client.

Thanks for reading my troll story of the day I am going to start sharing some more, you would be surprised of the audacity of some of these people, as if we are some supplement shop grabbing supps off the shelf and shipping them out.

Was I too rough on this guy? Leave your comments below :D

Last edited:
In a sense you cant blame someone for all the crap they read online. But you are providing them legal access to a controlled substance from dea registered real doctors and pharmacys, and they want to argue with you about the safety of hCG? Though nothing really surprises me anymore. just search hCG and fertility at pubmed. You could spend months just going though case reports and studies and analysis on hCG. Almost all mainstream medical doctors live in a shell. Their day comprises mostly of starbucks, and seeing hypochondriacs and the occasional pain med seeker. Their meds of choice are antibiotics and statins and pb pills. If any of them did the crappy trt protocol they push onto patients they would be miserable.

Todd - I bet this is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to stories you have...keep them coming, always good for a laugh. But also, could help others trolling this forum with "what not to do / say".

Back