Gain 20lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with TREN Liqua-Vade -- Only 500 Bottles available

ok still confused about method of absorption ...

is it sub-lingual ? - but you say "take it like a shot" ... the sublingual mucosa is very thin but it is useless if you down it like a shot ...

why does it "hurt" ? it is low PH (highly acidic) ??

I will accept the claims - 15lbs in 6 weeks is high but not impossible with "trenbolone" - if I can come to the conclusion that this is sublingual absorption - cause via "oral" administration there's no way you get the same results.

But sublingual would mean a different means of delivery - not "a worm shot" - and if it's been made highly acidic ( low PH -- and, btw, how soluble is it ????) it might be impossible to keep under the tongue.

I am tempted to try ... but... need some decent facts - come on Trauma1 spill your guts with some info.

Last edited:
this is a prohormone and is a steroid. This stuff does work. Ive tried other prohormones like it. but not 20 pounds just 10 haha

Sounds to me like ur sore assed u didn't finish the bottle but now that you only have half a bottle left there's not really much of a point in running it. Next time don't flake out and quit halfway through.

It was my second bottle plus I have another bottle at my second home. If you think its that great feel free to buy it off me.

Dont be so quick make assumptions next time

It was my second bottle plus I have another bottle at my second home. If you think its that great feel free to buy it off me.

Dont be so quick make assumptions next time

Lol I'm done with you bro, I'm deleting my post so you can be the guy bashing on PP all by urself.

What's the scoop on this product and hairloss? If someone is predisposed to hairloss will this product accelerate it?
Please answer using facts only and not assumptions.

How do you respond to AAS's currently?

If you dont loose hair on Deca or Trenbolone then you will be fine with this product.

It doesnt convert to DHT and its not androgenic enough itself to cause hairloss for most men. It actually will reduce DHT because it suppresses your bodies natural T production.

-Eric

bump that ^

by the way, i'm sure u and ure company know this already but might just have forgotten, but.......

there is no way, not humanly possible to put 20lbs of muscle in 6 weeks. to be honest i was just about to look into ure product until i saw that claim. i stopped right there because thats all it took for me to realise (u know what).

i hope u adjust that claim in ure ad, its very misleading.

Im sorry you cant believe the claims. I absolutely stand by them.

Google "TREN EXTREME" and "Dienedrone" and you will see logs with guys gaining 15-20lbs. (the same TREN compound) Heck you can search for old reviews on our 1-T TREN... which actually did what we claimed and put on 10-15lbs in 4-6 weeks in alot of people. Here is one military dude who just posted up yesterday his gains from 1-T TREN. (gained 14lbs in 4 weeks I believe)

Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Anyway, Im backing this product more for my credibility so you guys dont think Im completely full of s*it... I really dont need to push sales at this point. Weve already sold over 400 out of the 500 bottles we have instock.

-Eric

is it sub-lingual ? - but you say "take it like a shot" ... the sublingual mucosa is very thin but it is useless if you down it like a shot ...

I will accept the claims - 15lbs in 6 weeks is high but not impossible with "trenbolone" - if I can come to the conclusion that this is sublingual absorption - cause via "oral" administration there's no way you get the same results.

But sublingual would mean a different means of delivery - not "a worm shot" - and if it's been made highly acidic ( low PH -- and, btw, how soluble is it ????) it might be impossible to keep under the tongue.

I am tempted to try ... but... need some decent facts - come on Trauma1 spill your guts with some info.

Its not the PH, its just the nature of the 4 and 9-ene positions on the molecule. Trenbolone and 1-Testosterone cause the same burn on mucous membranes too. Its just the nature of the beast.

Remember the "burning pee" complaints from the old 1-Test products?

Even if you dont keep it in your mouth and reap the sublingual absorption, it will still absorb very well through the GI. (you just wont get the immediate "kick")

-Eric

Im sorry you cant believe the claims. I absolutely stand by them.

Google "TREN EXTREME" and "Dienedrone" and you will see logs with guys gaining 15-20lbs. (the same TREN compound) Heck you can search for old reviews on our 1-T TREN... which actually did what we claimed and put on 10-15lbs in 4-6 weeks in alot of people. Here is one military dude who just posted up yesterday his gains from 1-T TREN. (gained 14lbs in 4 weeks I believe)

Anyway, Im backing this product more for my credibility so you guys dont think Im completely full of s*it... I really dont need to push sales at this point. Weve already sold over 400 out of the 500 bottles we have instock.

-Eric

whether u have 400 bottles or 500 bottles eric is not the relevency here. i think u made an honest mistake. ure claim states 15-20 lbs of muscle. If you just say 15-20lbs i'd nod my head and continue reading ure ad. but 15-20lbs of pure dry muscle is 110% impossible. studies have shown 2lbs of muscle on average (for the average person and for the average person regarding frequency of occurance) is the maximum. over a 12 month of seriously wanting to pack on muscle thats 24lbs of dry muscle. thats A LOT. even when we use aas we can sit there injecting 5,000mg of test weekly and still not achieve even 10lbs of muscle in 6wks. do u see where i'm coming from?

How do you respond to AAS's currently?

If you dont loose hair on Deca or Trenbolone then you will be fine with this product.

It doesnt convert to DHT and its not androgenic enough itself to cause hairloss for most men. It actually will reduce DHT because it suppresses your bodies natural T production.

-Eric

is it dht derived? a dht derivitive or any other form of testosterone? is derived from or is converted to any other forms of testosterone?

this is a prohormone and is a steroid. This stuff does work. Ive tried other prohormones like it. but not 20 pounds just 10 haha

I know what prohormones are and what steroids are - I understand the process that catalyses the hydrolysis of a molecule - funny enough I understand keto-groups and double carbon bonds...

BUT - I want to know how it gets INTO my system and what's in it. Cause taking it "like a worm" means it's going via the "oral route" - and I can make all kinds of assumptions about acidity and other substances added to it - but the options are either false or not healthy.

You know what - I'm just going to take another testosterone shot - fuck it - I know what is in this and it's good - now I'm mad.

SCARZ - they are testosterone "like" - chemically related (ring structure - bond structure - even though they make smart "changes" in order to bypass legal restrictions) - NOT DHT at all - "smartly" made (hats off).

The problems are "TWO" - a.) no med info on what it does to you and even from fans and own site seems to have harsh effects -- and b.) I don't know how it gets into your system and if substances are added that can be harmful to digestive tract or esophagus or even buccal cavity.

Otherwise seems like it could be powerful stuff.
Shit, now I'm really going to take that test shot ... steam coming out my ears.

Last edited:
whether u have 400 bottles or 500 bottles eric is not the relevency here. i think u made an honest mistake. ure claim states 15-20 lbs of muscle. If you just say 15-20lbs i'd nod my head and continue reading ure ad. but 15-20lbs of pure dry muscle is 110% impossible. studies have shown 2lbs of muscle on average (for the average person and for the average person regarding frequency of occurance) is the maximum. over a 12 month of seriously wanting to pack on muscle thats 24lbs of dry muscle. thats A LOT. even when we use aas we can sit there injecting 5,000mg of test weekly and still not achieve even 10lbs of muscle in 6wks. do u see where i'm coming from?

I see a lot of silly arguments about this... somebody says "you cant gain this much muscle in this amount of time" or its all "water weight" or its "all glycogen". What about the fact that total wet muscle weight is 70% water weight? And what exactly do you mean by "dry muscle"?

Anyway, we aren't talking about the "average person" here. We are talking about someone eating a shit load of food, lifting heavy weights and taking a serious anabolic steroid. Ive seen 30lb gains in 8 weeks plenty of times to know big muscle gains are very possible.

-Eric

I don't know how it gets into your system and if substances are added that can be harmful to digestive tract or esophagus or even buccal cavity.

The TREN gets into our system using the Liqua-Vade technology. You can read more about that here -

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...1057-future-nutrient-delivery-liqua-vade.html

None of the compounds are harmful to the esophagus or digestive track. We are talking about natural fatty acid's and esters here.

-Eric

I see a lot of silly arguments about this... somebody says "you cant gain this much muscle in this amount of time" or its all "water weight" or its "all glycogen". What about the fact that total wet muscle weight is 70% water weight? And what exactly do you mean by "dry muscle"?

Anyway, we aren't talking about the "average person" here. We are talking about someone eating a shit load of food, lifting heavy weights and taking a serious anabolic steroid. Ive seen 30lb gains in 8 weeks plenty of times to know big muscle gains are very possible.

-Eric

..... another time.

i don't want to deter ure thread.

Its not DHT derived. It cannot interact with 5-a reductase either so it will not be converted to any form of DHT.

-Eric

that's good to know.

those always worried about hairloss on aas might want to give this product a try.

..... another time.

i don't want to deter ure thread.

that's good to know.

those always worried about hairloss on aas might want to give this product a try.

Yeah, but because it lacks androgenic potency it can cause a decrease in sex drive. If you have access to testosterone or topical DHT, that would be a great stack with this product.

-Eric

Sorry for the late response, but with a new baby I don't have as much time to cruise the forums.

Did you check out the Liqua-Vade delivery write-up?

Liqua-Vade

badmofo is usually full of common sense -

so this is a prohormone.

hey Trauma1 - I "get" the ketone group at C17 and, as such, the metabolism of the ketone group into a hydroxyl group using the 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase

but I would still expect LOW LOW bio-availability -- 3 x ED x45mgs ~ 150mg/day --- Based on other's "results" (posted) I would expect bioavailability between 15-25%? But, that seems HIGH since I would think no more than 7-8% that isn't pissed out.

Why would you suspect low bioavailability?

Conversion to the target hormone dienolone will be dependent upon interaction with 17-HSD (hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase).

The 17-HSD is contained in both the liver and serum blood; the total concentration present in a given individual will vary (genetics being a large factor); therefore, results can vary as well.

Are you inquiring about specific hepatic metabolism and/or renal excretion properties?

Have you tried any of our products thusfar?

Back