Gain 20lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with TREN Liqua-Vade -- Only 500 Bottles available

I'm tempted to just buy some of this shit now and find out about it later....looks legit....Hurry lol tell us more about it!

Just ordered 4 bottles and some glyco-carn. They've got a 100% satisfaction gaurentee so if this stuff isn't good I'm almost possitive you can send it back for refund(if it's unopened). I'm glad I got my hands on some legit shit before something worse comes along. This is the same thing thats in the liqua vade tren.

Last edited:
I gained 120lb of solid muscle with this product in less than 1 week!:agreed:

hate away bro, STNO and DPR pick and choose who they want to advertise on this site, lol they "allow" them to pay the the site money so they can advertise here. keep hatin
:wackit:

Is this illegal to order in Canada right now? And what exactly is for sell for $18?

No your country has banned 4-9 estra and as of jan 4 so has the U.S government. On account of they say its a real steroid. Same with DMT and some others. More banned will be coming too.

Are they real steroids and do they work like them? Well your argument is now with the government. I wish people like bpsarvar would talk to them and get them not to ban them. That be cool.

LOL, Whats with all the hate?
I will do that for sure "need 2", because i wanna gain more 120lbs and you can thank me later for making it legal!
But to be honest, I have used their DermaTherm Target for my last competition before. I liked it. Why some people are overreacting here? Are you guys rep of the company or something? I like their products actually and am excited to try them. I never said anything bad about this company or any individuals in this thread. So it would be great if they can comment when they are mentioned here! So if you wanna react this way, there are some other posts like mine on the first pages, I strongly recomand you should give your opinions there too! These are called joke guys! Just calm down, when ever I talked wrong about you individualy, then come here and show your hate!

Last edited:
Back