gain on cycle

goget

hello
how much maximam gain i can get on cycle?is this possible to get :insane2: 20 to 25 kg gain on bench press ?
thank you
?

goget said:
is this possible to get :insane2: 20 to 25 kg gain on bench press ?

Yes it is possible but there are countless variables that go into how much you can gain in terms of strength increases. Nobody could give you a definitive answer.

thank you . i want to increase appox. 40 kg in bench and 40 kg in squat is this can possible?
thank you

nothing is impossible.. no one knows you here so we can't say because we don't know how oyu lift and what ur body is like.. but it is more than possible to do so... i'm 4 weeks into my cycle and benched 295 yesterday which i never did before because of a bummed shoulder... that's about 25kg more than i could ever do before... :)

feels great doesn't it..........im dying to get back on......i got 405 and previous best was 345...squat shot up over 600.....and that was on only 250 test cyp...my work ethic and gym intensity is higher than most but good luck ......

tank..

set a goal

Don't inject yourself and pop some pills and ask everyone how strong do you think I will get. Set some personal goals and make a plan to achieve those goals. Then be diligent everyday about achieving your goals. Gear isn't magic dust.

Let's not forget that there are certain Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that promote big time strength gains and others that don't really give you much strength gain at all. Great strength gain AAS= anadrol, d-bol, halotestin, Winstrol (winny), tren, test, deca.
Not so great strength gain AAS= anavar, eq, primo, masteron.

hello mustanged77
my target is to get more 20 to 25 kg in bench and squat. i have done 2 cycle.23 years old, 6 feet height and body weight -100kg.
thank you

goget said:
hello mustanged77
my target is to get more 20 to 25 kg in bench and squat. i have done 2 cycle.23 years old, 6 feet height and body weight -100kg.
thank you
the drugs will surely help you, but your gains all depend on how hard you work for it. youll need a plan aimed at strength (like WSB or 5x5, or similar) and a diet that will support the work youre doing in the gym. If you want a 20to 25kg increase, you can do it but you have to work for it regardless of the drugs youre using.

Yes, exactly. Thank you blackjack. Hard work and dedication in the gym and proper nutrition are way more important than how much gear your using. Just remember that.

iam ready to do any type of hard work and i have no problem with my diet. but what should be the good cycle for my plan.
thank you all for there suggestions

Back