Galenika Testo e fake or the real deal?

I am pretty much sure by now that the ones I have are duds.

This is my second week on them, and I am on week 6 of my cycle. I substituted my UGL test e with G's last week, and I took as much as 3 injections of 750mg each (I was taking 750 per week with my UGL test), and I am losing weight and strength! Same training, same diet.

Also, if you look at different pictures of this G's batch#, you have 3 different variations of the labels (deep blue, crooked snake, and green text) but always the same solution opacity, viscosity and underfilled dosage, which leads me to believe that the 3 fakes have been produced by the same manufacturer, but that they did "perfect" the label as they went to make it appear more genuine.

Really sad. I contacted my source and awaiting reply.

We have used the same ones pictured and are gtg. Amps can vary and the oil in them did change.You need to run labs and see where you come out.Here is a link to proper testing protocol. Is very difficult to tell anything from just how you feel.I have been fooled many times. Here is link Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men . I like to run the 300 mg protocol -only takes a few weeks and takes the guessing out-Thanks-OD

One time i had ordered a batch from Z and months later ordered the same galenika and the vials were different. From my experience there are batches that are very clear like water with those i didn't feel any much of a pump or weight gains. Later I ordered from oscaro and i got the same original batch from z the first time and that batch the vials are more oily looking and not transparent looking like water. Just my two cents.

Back