Galenika Testo e fake or the real deal?

Stonie

Hey folks,

I got these Galenika Testo E with this number written on it
2643 0810 0815.
Ive searched through various websites but its mainly german websites that comes up.
And I dont speak german :p

Its really really thin, almost waterlike. Thought it should be kinda thick?

Other then that ive done 4 inject so far and are on day 9 after my first. Im not noticing anything yet. I know
Testo e takes some time to start working, but damn im reading about people getting hardon like crazy and all this good shit ;D So Im abit worried if my gear is fake ?
Also its not easy to rub off the ink, and every ampule is filled the same.

Heres some pics;

20120308161833.jpg

20120308161853.jpg

20120308161912.jpg

20120308161929.jpg

20120308161945.jpg

What is your thoughts?

-Stonie

Last edited:
The moldovans have perfected the art of counterfeit amps at this point. If they are good fakes the only way to tell is going to be to use it. The simple tricks to tell the good from fake that we used for years no longer apply.

The moldovans have perfected the art of counterfeit amps at this point. If they are good fakes the only way to tell is going to be to use it. The simple tricks to tell the good from fake that we used for years no longer apply.

Ty, guess I will find out eventually :p Also i guess its abit early to conclude anything

Anyone that have tried this batch?

i can not say 100% fake, but had the same and did.nt notice much even at 750 a week.
and if you exame the G logo on you ampulle you wil see its a plain G and not a snake like its suppose to be.
there was a thread on another forum with the same doubts but the thread died.

Hmm, im 18 days into it now and still dosent feel anything special. And you are right, the logo misses the dots on the G.
Maybe best if i just stop pinning and get some real shit.. damnit.

Hi, galenika is from my country (serbia-europe) and we can buy galenika test depo legally at the pharmacy store. I'm sorry but i can't open the images that you have posted i think i could tell if they are real or not. I can only tell that i have using it and at the first use (250mg) i have experienced a big difference(sexual wish. . .) So it could be fake
Sorry about my english

Thx for reply.

I can now confirm these are 100% fake.

I did bloodwork 21 days after my first injection. Did injection each monday and thursday. 250mg each so 500mg a week.

My testo levels came back at 28.
For refrance normal values is between 8-35.
So not any rise at all.

So i will ofc stop injecting and dont do post cycle therapy (pct) since there isent any reason too.

i can tell a difference in 3 days on c or e,but thats just me and how my body reacts to it,some peole take 2-3 weeks to see anything...but i think you got shit gear and would not use it..
go search around for some biotech,you will be gtg,and its awsome gear.goodluck.

Well good thing is that i dont feel sick or anything so its probly just some oil or atleast not something harmful.

Better luck next time i guess :p

I have the same Galenika, with the same batch and same production/expiry date.

The liquid inside is crystal clear and reall, really thin, exactly like water. The first time I ever see this, and I used a lot of test e in the past.

I bought it from an online source really popular in this forum.

I can't believe I have been had had by the source everyone and their mother claim is 100% legit and gtg.

I will let him know ASAP. This is really frustrating.

well it's test e!What do you expect...to see changes in first days?It needs 10-14 days to go in your system.Im using test e depot galenika right now at 500mg e3d.(from serbia beograd).And you can buy it in pharmacies there,it's human grade so it has to be good.And it's very cheap very very cheap so i doubt anyone would fake that since is not even worth it.I can get it just slightly above 1 euro/amp.And i havent heard about fakes yet from galenika,so your test must be good to go in my opinion.If you not gonna use it send it 2 me.

well it's test e!What do you expect...to see changes in first days?It needs 10-14 days to go in your system.

Thank for your concerns but I know exactly how test work. This is not my first cycle.

But I have exactly the same batch number, appearance, and viscosity as the OP, and I am concerned that it might not be legit.

I haven been doing G's since 2004, and this is the first time I get mine to be so liquid and transparent. It has the consistency of water, and is filled lower than my other G's.

Anyways, unless the OP is a bullshiter, he said he got bloodwork that didn't show any exogeneous test in his blood.

I figured since I have the same batch, the same color and viscosity, that mines are duds as well.

Anyways, I am going to measure the solution and do a small "taste test" before writing to my source, but I am almost sure by now that he sent me fakes.

Last edited:
Thank for your concerns but I know exactly how test work. This is not my first cycle.

But I have exactly the same batch number, appearance, and viscosity as the OP, and I am concerned that it might not be legit.

I haven been doing G's since 2004, and this is the first time I get mine to be so liquid and transparent. It has the consistency of water, and is filled lower than my other G's.

Anyways, unless the OP is a bullshiter, he said he got bloodwork that didn't show any exogeneous test in his blood.

I figured since I have the same batch, the same color and viscosity, that mines are duds as well.

Anyways, I am going to measure the solution and do a small "taste test" before writing to my source, but I am almost sure by now that he sent me fakes.

I think those real g's should be overfilled in the amp. so if yours are lower that is off. and should be thicker. maybe it's just oil ... can u get blood work?

I think those real g's should be overfilled in the amp. so if yours are lower that is off. and should be thicker. maybe it's just oil ... can u get blood work?

The vial measure at 0.85ml, so it is already under-filled to begin with.

Here is a picture comparing it to other know "good" Gs. The "fake" G in question is the 2 on the right side.

sam0107c.jpg

All the Galenika's I had before (even from the same source!) were overfilled, and much thicker!

Strangly, the very drippy and thin solution inside reminds me a lot of test prop from a Chinese manufacturer that same online source sells.

Last edited:
Thx for reply.

I can now confirm these are 100% fake.

I did bloodwork 21 days after my first injection. Did injection each monday and thursday. 250mg each so 500mg a week.

My testo levels came back at 28.
For refrance normal values is between 8-35.
So not any rise at all.

So i will ofc stop injecting and dont do post cycle therapy (pct) since there isent any reason too.

Can you please post labs and testing protocol you followed.Amost all amps like that are short-oil color etc changed recently with them-and I cannot view your images.But-your descriptions sound like amps that are spot on.Appreciated-Thanks-OD

Can you please post labs and testing protocol you followed.Amost all amps like that are short-oil color etc changed recently with them-and I cannot view your images.But-your descriptions sound like amps that are spot on.Appreciated-Thanks-OD

ordawg1, please take a look the image I posted. I have the same vials (batch#, dates and description).

If you cannot open the image, just copy and pase the URL in your browser address bar.

I also noticed that contrary to most Galenikas I saw in the past, the labels on the ones I had were stickered (is that the proper term?) in a professional way such I can feel embossing when I scratch the glass with my finger over the letters, while the ones I used in the past were silk-printed!

I am pretty much sure by now that the ones I have are duds.

This is my second week on them, and I am on week 6 of my cycle. I substituted my UGL test e with G's last week, and I took as much as 3 injections of 750mg each (I was taking 750 per week with my UGL test), and I am losing weight and strength! Same training, same diet.

Also, if you look at different pictures of this G's batch#, you have 3 different variations of the labels (deep blue, crooked snake, and green text) but always the same solution opacity, viscosity and underfilled dosage, which leads me to believe that the 3 fakes have been produced by the same manufacturer, but that they did "perfect" the label as they went to make it appear more genuine.

Really sad. I contacted my source and awaiting reply.

Last edited:
Back