gay top really make you gay?

Any time I've thought about being on top was straight up male dominance retribution. Know a couple guys who are older than me I'd rape if I had a good place to hide them till they died from starvation.

If a dude gets ya hard your gay top or bottom. Unless you're in prison Ibguess. That gets a pass. haha

Any time I've thought about being on top was straight up male dominance retribution. Know a couple guys who are older than me I'd rape if I had a good place to hide them till they died from starvation.

If a dude gets ya hard your gay top or bottom. Unless you're in prison Ibguess. That gets a pass. haha

damn. so you swing both ways? acdc? :doggy:

Haha no I know a couple repeat child molesters/rapists of people very close to me that never got reported and got swept under the rug when I was a young child. One instance came out after a victim died from drug use. Happened to her for years.

Figure no serious injuries, very little blood loss and proper hydration leaves a very large window for some "fun time". Give them an appetizer for hell if it's real.

Haha no I know a couple repeat child molesters/rapists of people very close to me that never got reported and got swept under the rug when I was a young child. One instance came out after a victim died from drug use. Happened to her for years.

Figure no serious injuries, very little blood loss and proper hydration leaves a very large window for some "fun time". Give them an appetizer for hell if it's real.

those men should be castrated by Testosterone and tren. or kicked in the nuts each day for 10 hours.

Back