Gdawg and my rise with 3J

gdawg71

e5ogzk.jpg

I have always considered myself a fit person and worked out most of my life . In my late 30's into my 40's I just gave up on being healthy. Finally one day I decided I couldn't take it anymore and decided I needed to make a change . I started working out , really liked it and got back in the life . I tried it on my own for a while and made some good progress but never really was satisfied . Winter 2015 I decided to give 3J a try . Within a month I was shedding fat, veined up and a little over 200lbs . I am a hard gainer and usually a 180 -190 lb guy. I then decided I wanted more again . J says to be a beast you got to eat like a beast . We switched to an all out beast mode , 6000 cals , 500 g carbs be careful what you ask for diet . The weight started to come , I'd get stuck he would push . Stuck again he would push more never letting me back off . Finally after 16 hard weeks of bulking I hit 230.4 lbs . There is a lot more to do . Understand this is just a stepping stone . Time to get it done J .

I put some pics up left to right 1. beer drinking lazy skinny bastard spring 2014 2 . Spring 2015 shaped up a little bit around 195-200 3. 7/30 230 plus

We have already come so far.. But this is just the half way point. I can't wait to shred you down.. U think pic two was the best shape of your life? Wait until u and I are done with this process

let me also add that dawg has a hectic daily schedule.. the fact that he kept up with his eating and got shit done is commendable.. he is one of my most dedicated clients!

Back