Gear Quality?? Anyone have any experience with these labs?

Newjack

Hey guys,
Looking to jump on another cycle. I had bunk gear that I got from a buddy of mine through work the last cycle I was on. This time I'm really looking into my gear before I get it. I have a few links on different labs and was wondering if any one had experience with any of them. The way I see it, go big or go the fuck home... also if you're going to do something do the best.. or at least try. I guess you could say I learned my lesson last cycle (thinking I was getting really good gear) and only gained 10lbs. Idk maybe I was just expecting more. If you can't do the best, then do the best of what you got! My options are Northern pharm, Medistar, Forza farm, Lufsen rx, and synergy. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these..?

I don't have any experience with any of those but. Depends what compound you where using if 10 pounds is good or not. And also the quality of the muscle gained. was it water weight or rock hard muscle. Because 5 pounds of rock hard muscle with no water weight can even make a difference on a persons physique 10 pounds can make a really noticeable difference.

Not heard of them I am afraid, but 10lbs solid muscle gain from one cycle shouldn't be written off as a failure. Make sure your diet/ gym sessions are down and a good pct also.

personally I back up medi its g2g fo sho... heard from some sites its faked so idk it might b a hit or miss I guess

I agree. 10 clean pounds shouldnt be viewed as a failure. "Clean" being the operative word. So far as your initial question, Medi seems like the best choice. Good luck.

shame on a friend giving you bunk gear. but I will say 10lbs isnt bad.. plus there are so many other factors that come into play and not just the gear.
Im not saying something you probably already dont know.... diet diet diet. the diet is huge..
on another note... gaining 10lbs in a cycle period isnt bad at all... natty it takes quite a while to achieve that once youve hit a certain point

Back