Gene Rychlak's 1010 bench

DougoeFre5h said:
DAMNIT!! If I had known this was going down in LG I would have been there. Rocco did you attend?
ahhhhhhhhhhhh LG that 45 mins from me, y didnt we know about this dougoe?

DougoeFre5h said:
DAMNIT!! If I had known this was going down in LG I would have been there. Rocco did you attend?

I didn't. I don't really like bill crawford or his meets. If my other friends had gone I would have went though. I worked all day for the most part. I PM'd you my phone number for future occasions. BTW I have to place another order with you. I got you yet another new customer:)

Button and dead, if you guys want to hang sometime or workout etc. get ahold of me. We'd love some new visitors at the assylum.

Last edited:
roccodart440 said:
I didn't. I don't really like bill crawford or his meets. If my other friends had gone I would have went though. I worked all day for the most part. I PM'd you my phone number for future occasions. BTW I have to place another order with you. I got you yet another new customer:)

Button and dead, if you guys want to hang sometime or workout etc. get ahold of me. We'd love some new visitors at the assylum.
well me and dougoe are dogs since we was like 10 so maybe we can all lift together sometime. we actually were forced to join a new gym, its ok but not grimy enough. the chicks are amazing!!!

Back